Sylenth1 64bit update to OSX???

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For a long while as a Mac user on Live I ignored this issue.

BUT NOW...

C'mon Lennard, let's get a 64 bit OS X version, pretty please.

+1 Ableton is 64bit only at the moment as well

I've tried finding a replacement 64-bit synth but nothing comes close, it just has that sound while staying so low on CPU

Lennard did say on here that they're working on updates and what not but I don't foresee anything coming any time

someone should just make a clone of it or something, even a Reaktor clone would be awesome

itsinvader wrote:I've tried finding a replacement 64-bit synth but nothing comes close, it just has that sound while staying so low on CPU

Lennard did say on here that they're working on updates and what not but I don't foresee anything coming any time

someone should just make a clone of it or something, even a Reaktor clone would be awesome

i'm just getting in to z3ta+ 2, now that it's available for mac, and...it could conceivably replace sylenth1 for me... if that day comes.

i LOVE S1, plus i've amassed a huge soundset library for it. would be a shame to abandon it, but...it's 2012, and if nothing changes (ie a 64bit AU)...not much to do, but move on.

hope it doesn't come to that, but, am not holding my breath...

Fisherking: Don't hold your breath please. We are all bitches if the update/new version comes out. We will all download it or buy it whatever the case. All we can do is whine about the update for now. In my oppinion putting out a 64bit version for the mac isn't that more complicated than a 64bit version for Windows. Lennard must have had a crash on his computer and lost the source or something. Other things in life that have higher priority. Cakewalk took a looooong time making a Mac version of Z3ta+ 2 right? I just hope that an update is on the horizon soon. Hate to loose the money I've spent on it.

fisherKing wrote:
itsinvader wrote:I've tried finding a replacement 64-bit synth but nothing comes close, it just has that sound while staying so low on CPU

i'm just getting in to z3ta+ 2, now that it's available for mac, and...it could conceivably replace sylenth1 for me... if that day comes.

i LOVE S1, plus i've amassed a huge soundset library for it. would be a shame to abandon it, but...it's 2012, and if nothing changes (ie a 64bit AU)...not much to do, but move on.

I replaced Sylenth1 with z3ta+ 2 actually, that plus Saurus, Strobe, Cypher and Massive

not missing Sylenth 1 one bit! it's kind of overrated now that I think about it, z3ta+ is a bit harder to get similar results with but the sound and ridiculous amounts of possibilities definitely make up for it.. AND IT'S CHEAPER
~Alyx
soundcloud.com/alyxonfire

itsinvader wrote:
fisherKing wrote:

I replaced Sylenth1 with z3ta+ 2 actually, that plus Saurus, Strobe, Cypher and Massive

not missing Sylenth 1 one bit! it's kind of overrated now that I think about it, z3ta+ is a bit harder to get similar results with but the sound and ridiculous amounts of possibilities definitely make up for it.. AND IT'S CHEAPER
i got z3ta+2 but had to get rid of it (and got refunded!), never worked correctly in logic. i have a good number of plugins, but find myself using S1 a lot still...it's one of my 'goto' synths still.

am not holding my breath, but...this is my last 32bit plug; will be patient (not really, but what else can we do?) :roll:

Sylenth1 is so damn good I've come to the conclusion I'm staying on 32-bit until the 64-bit version of Sylenth comes out. I'm still waiting on Soundtoys and 2CAudio as well anyway. Oh yeah, all that and and I'm not maxing out 32-bit projects anyway.

billcarroll wrote:Sylenth1 is so damn good I've come to the conclusion I'm staying on 32-bit until the 64-bit version of Sylenth comes out. I'm still waiting on Soundtoys and 2CAudio as well anyway. Oh yeah, all that and and I'm not maxing out 32-bit projects anyway.
what DAW do u use? am on logic 64bit, and use S1 with the 32bit bridge. the bridge crashes regularly (but less often than it used to), and i just reload it, takes 10 seconds.

for the billionth time (literally), am posting a plea to give us a 64bit AU... 8)

fisherKing wrote:
billcarroll wrote:Sylenth1 is so damn good I've come to the conclusion I'm staying on 32-bit until the 64-bit version of Sylenth comes out. I'm still waiting on Soundtoys and 2CAudio as well anyway. Oh yeah, all that and and I'm not maxing out 32-bit projects anyway.
what DAW do u use? am on logic 64bit, and use S1 with the 32bit bridge. the bridge crashes regularly (but less often than it used to), and i just reload it, takes 10 seconds.

for the billionth time (literally), am posting a plea to give us a 64bit AU... 8)
Cubase 7, 32-bit on a Mac.

I have a feeling we'll see more than just a 64-bit update with Sylenth. In any case, even if nothing changed but a move to 64-bit, I'd be happy. Sylenth is an amazing plugin I wouldn't want to be without.

as long as we've been asking, and as long as it's actually been since the plugin had ANY update...am not holding my breath. (ok, i AM holding my breath, and have been doing so for a year....)

itsinvader wrote:
fisherKing wrote:

Uh Huh, and I've got some some ocean front property in Arizona you can buy for cheap! I have all the synths you mention and while they are all good in their own way, they do not sound like Sylenth. The closest synths I've found sound wise to Sylenth are Ana and Antidote (Reason only).

Cheers'

C

fisherKing wrote:
itsinvader wrote:
fisherKing wrote:

i got z3ta+2 but had to get rid of it (and got refunded!), never worked correctly in logic. i have a good number of plugins, but find myself using S1 a lot still...it's one of my 'goto' synths still.

am not holding my breath, but...this is my last 32bit plug; will be patient (not really, but what else can we do?) :roll:

Hi how did you get a z3ta refund? Cakewalk won't even answer my tech requests on it. Literally worse tech support in the WORLD.

I'm going to bump this, even though I doubt it'll make any difference. After recently switching to Mac, like many here, Sylenth is the only plugin which is not 64-bit in Logic Pro ...

Sylenth runs just fine in 64bit Cubase 7. I'm thrilled I don't have to give up Sylenth on OS X ! Also thankfully, all my many Sylenth sound banks work. But c'mon Lennard, humor us with some Sylenth MAC c code will ya?

Return to “LennarDigital”