Zebra & ZebraHZ Rule!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No seriously, I cannot believe the quality I am getting out of these!! Its absolutely unreal!

I am running a 2011 MBP with the following specs..
I7 Quad at 2.4ghz with stock everything and my main DAW is Ableton Live 8 (32bit).

Anyways! I made a project which you can hear below...

*Titled "The Project"*

Listen here --> http://v0rt3x.bandcamp.com/

The original project settings for real time playback? 96khz!! How many Zebras running?? ELEVEN!! I slapped Uhbik-A on the master and a Limiter.. and POOF this track was done!

I saved it as a 48khz file and dithered it to 16bit. I totally forgot that i was running 96khz because it was pretty much glitch free!

11 freakin zebras running in real time at 96khz..

I am blown away! Absolutely Blown away!

Can't wait until Z3..
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

AMEN to this Zebra acolyte... this track DEMANDS you pay homage to it's MASSIVE Zebra MIGHT!

Eat Zebra-soundtrack-FIST, you noodle-y Bazzile art-school whimps!

...erm... :oops:

OK, that was TOTALLY uncalled for ... but this IS fine work regardless.

Agressive soundtracks get my blood running :D

(Also, why so much reverb, dude?)
Retired, Bored and ready to WRECK the JOINT... gonna drop some OLD-STEP, ya'll!!

TomTwohy wrote:AMEN to this Zebra acolyte... this track DEMANDS you pay homage to it's MASSIVE Zebra MIGHT!

Eat Zebra-soundtrack-FIST, you noodle-y Bazzile art-school whimps!

...erm... :oops:

OK, that was TOTALLY uncalled for ... but this IS fine work regardless.

Agressive soundtracks get my blood running :D

(Also, why so much reverb, dude?)
:oops: I got a bit carried away with Uhbik-A haha

Thanks for the praise! :D Yes Zebra is pretty fricken immense! I used presets from The Dark Zebra and The Zebra Orchesta by Corin Neff.

Im still pretty blown away that I could play that kind of sound in real time at 96khz with barely any hiccups..

It also came out so well i barely needed to apply barely any external processing to the tracks.. i mean Zebra has like everything you need to mix the signal right there..

I think Zebra 3 will be a game changer... ;)

this sounds awesome man.

V0RT3X wrote:How many Zebras running?? ELEVEN!!
In the true Spinal Tap style, huh? :D

Nicely done.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Very nice!

I would like to have a listen but unfortunately Soundcloud gives me: Oops, looks like we can't find that page!

Fritze wrote:I would like to have a listen but unfortunately Soundcloud gives me: Oops, looks like we can't find that page!
Me too! Bummer...

I agree, both Zebra and ZebraHZ are superb, well worth the money. I've been having great fun with them! I especially love the Resonator in HZ, brings great dynamics to the sound.

Fritze wrote:I would like to have a listen but unfortunately Soundcloud gives me: Oops, looks like we can't find that page!
Sorry guys I moved it to my bandcamp page.

Check it out here http://v0rt3x.bandcamp.com/

:)

Great work!
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Nice track! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Hah! Great work :)

Nice track and great sounds!

Return to “u-he”