Irion Da Ronin Music Compilation Free Download

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi buddies.
I just wanted to share some thoughts and music with all of you.

It is curious when first i came into this forum a couple of years ago with nothing in my pockets and too much to learn. I felt very small...
Now i can say that i have earned some good musician friends, better gear and a priceless experience.
Thanks to everyone who helped me a lot making this reality.

When i was young i always thought that somehow i was in love with each of the tracks i was finishing (even if they were bad quality), they were my "little children" which made me feel really good, due all them were created from me and i could listen my own me inside through music.
I felt like "the father", so i was affraid just to release them, to give them away.

But time has taught me that if you close your fist, your hand will be always empty.
However, if your hands are wide opened, you can receive much more than you think.

So, due i'm thinking that sooner or later i will delete almost all my tracks from Soundcloud, i just wanted to post my whole compilation of free tracks here, somewhere, in case some of you want to download before they dissapear.

I usually do this time to time, backing up all projects that never were completed, delete older tracks and continue with newest ones from a blank spot.
It is so nice to restart from zero again, but having in mind all what i have learned. For me it is like a new rebirth and a nice trick to take a breath in the way and continue this wonderful trip.

In this compilation there are good and bad tracks, (specially the older ones).
I know all the wrong musical things i made, so now i know all that i have learned, specially about mastering. A great experience.
And i hope to learn and improve myself much more in the future. I hope never stop learning about music and this wonderful world.

In this compilation there are many different styles, from Ambient - Electronic - Instrumental since i started posting all them in OSC, Music Cafe competitions and some demotracks 2 years ago, but all my songs have my deepest feelings and my abstract ideas printed on them.
I always wanted to make listeners to "travel" into daydreaming passages, beautiful melodies with an asian touch and big beats with my music, so i hope i could at least to recreate this sensation in a few of you.
Feedback, comments, downloads, favouriting, sensations or anything will be welcome and will make me very happy.

So well, here goes all my tracks, 21 for now.
But i have deleted a few of them some time ago if some of you missing some, just let me know it and i will reupload them again.
Enjoy my tracks as i enjoyed when making them, i hope you like my music and my feelings, somehow.

http://soundcloud.com/irion-da-ronin/se ... ompilation

Any donation would be greatly appreciated it, so i can continue making music, which is my passion, in these hard times.
You will find a Paypal donation button in each of the tracks.
Donate what you want of course, and only if you think it worth it.
So feel free and fine just downloading them. The money is not important.

Thanks for being there. :hug:
Have a nice day :)

thanks for sharing your lovely work, Irion

Gracias
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

I just listened to Falling Asleep. Lovely composition. Nice mix too. The bass and arpeggio particularly reminded me of some Ozrics stuff from about 12 years ago.

Good work :)

Anyone sleeping on your tracks by now has got to have their ears checked. And for you to throw it all out there like that and tell everyone your story only shows how much heart and dedication you have to your artform.

You are amazing dude. I will definitely be donating to the cause. Your work is incredible!!! :tu:

Cheers!

-S1gns
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

Thanks Irion. I read your words and I understand and agree on your creative views.
Keep up the good work ! :tu:

Cheers

Thanks for sharing Irion. Great work you have there, I'm a fan.

Not that it matters to me because I've been collecting your works since a long time ago, but I do think that that list is missing a couple of your best early works: your two entries to OSC28: TyrellN6, "The Saddest Goodbye" and "From Daydreaming to Reality". As I said, I don't mention it for me because I have them, but for people that are just getting exposed to your work, I think that those two deserve to be in any anthology for yours. Just my opinion. Please keep making this great music and sharing it with us.

G.

Some really great tracks here. (I've already picked a few up along the way). Thanks for putting them all together.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Many thanks for your time to listen to my music and the kind comments. I'm glad that you liked some of them.

About the missed tracks, i will upload them once again when i have free time, i have about 2 or 3 tracks that i deleted some time ago and also a couple more that never showed up.

Have a nice day, thanks for being there :)

Than you for the music!

I really hope that you overcome your situation, Irion. You are a talented artist! I have been on the forums for awhile, but I troll through every day to keep current. I have learned alot from reading your posts & listening to your music (don't worry I'm not a stalker) LOL.

My word of advice, coming from another arist:

I currently lost all of my belongings (as well as losing my children as well) & had to start over from scratch. Luckily, I've been blessed to have a couple of good people in my corner & have been able to save at least my music files, but in my heart no matter what I never gave up. Right now, I keep going because music is really the only thing I have & the only thing I know backwards & forwards.

Even if you pursue your music as just a hobby, don't stop doing what you love. At our worst times is when we should have the most faith. You have a great ear & the attention of a wide base of people, if you didn't notice. Not just for our entertainment, but for your passion to share your thoughts & emotions musically with people is what all artist strive to do. You're doing it now. Just push a lil harder 8)

I haven't got a chance to listen to all of your music, but I just downloaded your set & it'll be on my mp3 player in the morning... and I'm EXTREMELY picky LOL. I plan to donate to help you out. You're too good to quit. There is an outlet for you somewhere. Do what you need to do to survive, take a break even, but never, never EVER give up!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Many thanks Saukar for your kind words.
In any case, i won't give up about music, is the only way i have to express my feelings, ideas and thoughts, it is my drug.
I think i just would die of sadness if i couldn't continue making music.

And thanks to the rest for the donations so far. This will help me a lot lately in many ways. :hug:

Have a nice day, buddies :)

Thanks for sharing, Irion. It's amazing how you improved your skills on music production in these years. Every track you make has some interesting ideas I like to learn, and to develop my way: thank you again.
As someone noticed, it would be great if you put again some old track of yours, (you have plenty of space on soundcloud now! :) )

Keep on the good work, mate!

IrionDaRonin wrote: I always wanted to make listeners to "travel" into daydreaming passages, beautiful melodies with an asian touch and big beats with my music, so i hope i could at least to recreate this sensation in a few of you.
You have 'recreated' it for me. Your music is timeless. There is a certain ethereal, airy feel in most of your tracks which I find very attractive, if not beautiful.

I love the soloing, and your melodic sense. Some tracks have a nice ethnic undertone which I like a lot. Your sound travels that line between electronic and world/ambient. It's a balance I love so much, even though in my own music I'm exploring the 1980s sound at the moment ( but I will move on :hihi: I promise, and I hope I will be making similarly ethereal music like yourself).

Feedback, comments, downloads, favouriting, sensations or anything will be welcome and will make me very happy.
So far, I'm on my second listen ....your tracks are faultless. Musically and instrument sound-wise this is it. The only track I'm not too keen on is 'Full Loop' and that's due to the rave like hit and a 'squashed', compressed feel to the mix.

So anyway, I've sent you a donation, but If I may ask for your tracks in WAV format? I'd like to burn them on a CDr and stick it in my car - this is the only place I get to listen to music properly nowadays. I can give you an FTP address on my server to upload them to. Many thanks....and I hope you gain more exposure!
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Wow, Bzur and Himalaya. Many thanks for your feedback buddies, coming from you is a total honor to me to read such words.
I'm glad that i could recreate that feeling and sensation for you Himalaya.

About the Wave format, it's ok. So you can download and burn into a CD for your car.
Just give me a link where you want to be uploaded. But it will take time.
Or you can just do it by yourself with a wave editor. I don't mind it :)

Have a nice day and thanks again :)

Just got a chance to listen to all of the songs.

AMAZING!

I will definitely be donating shortly.

Just for some background info, I listen to everything but mostly I produce hiphop & r&b. As that gets to be a little boring sometimes (alot of artists I've worked with are limited in their thinking) so I listen to everything. I came up with a funk & jazz upbringing for music, so the more I listen to that is obscure and NOT normal, the better. Most electronic music I haven't really listened to unless I was persoanlly introudced to it by some DJs that I know. Not to emntion as time & technology progressed, it seemed like anybody coudl just loop anything together and call it music. For taht reason, I havent purchased any music in years.

I was evicted a few months ago from my home & now live with 4 adults in a squeezed environment. Of course, I;m the only musician. I was incarcerated for 2 months, lost my job and even the ability to see my 2 children (I've also been going through a custody batle). Along with that, alot of people who I thought were friends & family have abandonded me so it;s like I'm starting over. My situation is VERY stressful.

Today after having a heated argument with my woman, shoveling mountatins of snow & looking for work, I needed to just listen to something that just tickled my fancy. Something new, no words, just music.usually, I would grab some old 70s jazz, but I dont have my records with me at the present & I dont really feel like digging in the internet for that type of material. I put in your music & it instatntly took me on a trip to a differnet plane of thought.

Thank you for sharing, Ronin. I feel this is just what I needed musically to helop me through some things.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote:Just got a chance to listen to all of the songs.

AMAZING!

I will definitely be donating shortly.

Just for some background info, I listen to everything but mostly I produce hiphop & r&b. As that gets to be a little boring sometimes (alot of artists I've worked with are limited in their thinking) so I listen to everything. I came up with a funk & jazz upbringing for music, so the more I listen to that is obscure and NOT normal, the better. Most electronic music I haven't really listened to unless I was persoanlly introudced to it by some DJs that I know. Not to emntion as time & technology progressed, it seemed like anybody coudl just loop anything together and call it music. For taht reason, I havent purchased any music in years.

I was evicted a few months ago from my home & now live with 4 adults in a squeezed environment. Of course, I;m the only musician. I was incarcerated for 2 months, lost my job and even the ability to see my 2 children (I've also been going through a custody batle). Along with that, alot of people who I thought were friends & family have abandonded me so it;s like I'm starting over. My situation is VERY stressful.

Today after having a heated argument with my woman, shoveling mountatins of snow & looking for work, I needed to just listen to something that just tickled my fancy. Something new, no words, just music.usually, I would grab some old 70s jazz, but I dont have my records with me at the present & I dont really feel like digging in the internet for that type of material. I put in your music & it instatntly took me on a trip to a differnet plane of thought.

Thank you for sharing, Ronin. I feel this is just what I needed musically to helop me through some things.
That is probably one of the more kind and wonderful things i have read from another musician/listener.
I got a depressing days lately but at least i could smile a bit with your comment. Thanks man.

Didn't expect that my music could release stress for real, but that's why i always wanted to bring people to another plane of reality.

I'm not having good times neither, so i feel the way you are, cheer up you too, please, and good luck with everything in your life.

Many thanks and have a nice day Saukar30. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”