What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRist
 
363 posts since 12 May, 2010

Postby wavesfactory; Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:15 pm

https://soundcloud.com/wavesfactory/classic-rock-drums-big-riff

We sampled a Ludwig Vistalite drum kit with a Ludwig Supraphonic snare and Zildjian cymbals and hi hat. This kit was used by John Bonham for playing live with Led Zeppelin. Although we are not trying to emulate the Bonham signature sound, this kit is perfect for playing classic rock. Its big toms and low tuned snare suite perfectly in every track.

It has 6 repetitions (round robin) and 6 velocities (from soft to strong), but the most important is that on every mic you have the real and natural bleeding of the other parts of the drum. As you can hear on the audio demos, through the mics you can hear exactly what is recorded in a real studio situation. In other words, when you play a key, the sound comes from each of the 8 mics, so there's 8 files playing. Is like having recorded the drum yourself!

With our custom script you can control the volume, pan and tune of each mic like it was recorded in you own computer or studio. It's exciting to play and hear it!

Do you want to have separate outputs in multi channel mode? We made a special "multi" instrument in Kontakt where each mic is in a different midi channel, so you can have each channel on diferent tracks.

You can have this library, more than 5,600 samples and 5'45 Gb for only €9.95!
Who gives you more for so little?

For Kontakt 3.5 or superior. Full version required.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z61tqs6 ... e=youtu.be

http://samples.wavesfactory.com/classicrockdrums


Image
KVRer
 
1 post since 14 Jan, 2013, from England

Postby HellsBelles; Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi guys,

Just downloaded this. What are the file sizes supposed to be for the 3 files?

When I unrar them, there is only a 'Samples' directory created, with no Kontakt instrument files such as .nkc / .nki etc for Kontakt to load.

Is there a new download for these please?

Thank you.



wavesfactory wrote:https://soundcloud.com/wavesfactory/classic-rock-drums-big-riff

We sampled a Ludwig Vistalite drum kit with a Ludwig Supraphonic snare and Zildjian cymbals and hi hat. This kit was used by John Bonham for playing live with Led Zeppelin. Although we are not trying to emulate the Bonham signature sound, this kit is perfect for playing classic rock. Its big toms and low tuned snare suite perfectly in every track.

It has 6 repetitions (round robin) and 6 velocities (from soft to strong), but the most important is that on every mic you have the real and natural bleeding of the other parts of the drum. As you can hear on the audio demos, through the mics you can hear exactly what is recorded in a real studio situation. In other words, when you play a key, the sound comes from each of the 8 mics, so there's 8 files playing. Is like having recorded the drum yourself!

With our custom script you can control the volume, pan and tune of each mic like it was recorded in you own computer or studio. It's exciting to play and hear it!

Do you want to have separate outputs in multi channel mode? We made a special "multi" instrument in Kontakt where each mic is in a different midi channel, so you can have each channel on diferent tracks.

You can have this library, more than 5,600 samples and 5'45 Gb for only €9.95!
Who gives you more for so little?

For Kontakt 3.5 or superior. Full version required.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z61tqs6 ... e=youtu.be

http://samples.wavesfactory.com/classicrockdrums


Image
KVRist
 
363 posts since 12 May, 2010

Postby wavesfactory; Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:40 pm

HellsBelles wrote:Hi guys,

Just downloaded this. What are the file sizes supposed to be for the 3 files?

When I unrar them, there is only a 'Samples' directory created, with no Kontakt instrument files such as .nkc / .nki etc for Kontakt to load.

Is there a new download for these please?

Thank you.


A download link has been sent to your e-mail account.
KVRist
 
488 posts since 20 Jun, 2012

Postby B.A.Tech.; Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 am

I bought it and really love it.But sometimes audio drops.Why? Cymbals are breaking up.I don't understand.

And we can't add to library right? Only use nki files to load instruments i guess.
KVRian
 
749 posts since 30 Oct, 2005

Postby kvaca; Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:54 am

are there the whole samples this time? :?
and alternate left-righ?
KVRist
 
488 posts since 20 Jun, 2012

Postby B.A.Tech.; Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 am

kvaca wrote:are there the whole samples this time? :?
and alternate left-righ?


I've looked samples but they're not saying "L or R".But sounds not like machine.You can hear difference.It's really realistic.
KVRian
 
749 posts since 30 Oct, 2005

Postby kvaca; Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:13 am

B.A.Tech. wrote:
kvaca wrote:are there the whole samples this time? :?
and alternate left-righ?


I've looked samples but they're not saying "L or R".But sounds not like machine.You can hear difference.It's really realistic.

it sounds not like a machine becouse of round robins...but sametime it doesnt mean that its as realistic as having L and R hand alternate samples :wink:
try with DFHS to avoid left hand samples and you will see what Im talking about
KVRist
 
363 posts since 12 May, 2010

Postby wavesfactory; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:52 am

B.A.Tech. wrote:I bought it and really love it.But sometimes audio drops.Why? Cymbals are breaking up.I don't understand.

And we can't add to library right? Only use nki files to load instruments i guess.

The instrument is huge and there are a lot of audio files playing at the same time. When you print the track it won't happen, it just can happen on the playback.
KVRist
 
363 posts since 12 May, 2010

Postby wavesfactory; Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 am

kvaca wrote:are there the whole samples this time? :?
and alternate left-righ?

Yes, but I repeat, it sounds the same for left and right. Round robin is what counts.
User avatar
KVRian
 
1276 posts since 15 Nov, 2006, from Hell

Postby Burillo; Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 am

left and right hand sounds do not produce any difference, aside from the fact that most drummers hit with slightly less power with their left hand. change the MIDI track for your drums to reflect that, and you've got yourself a realistic drum track. round robin is what counts.
From Russia with love
KVRist
 
488 posts since 20 Jun, 2012

Postby B.A.Tech.; Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 am

wavesfactory wrote:
B.A.Tech. wrote:I bought it and really love it.But sometimes audio drops.Why? Cymbals are breaking up.I don't understand.

And we can't add to library right? Only use nki files to load instruments i guess.

The instrument is huge and there are a lot of audio files playing at the same time. When you print the track it won't happen, it just can happen on the playback.


When i render tracks,cymbals still interrupted.

It's really big problem for me! I can't get drum for my songs.Quickly i need help.
KVRist
 
92 posts since 25 Jan, 2013, from TX

Postby Eddie TX; Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 pm

I too have some issues with how the cymbals get cut off, but for what I paid for this set I'm not complaining. The snare and tom samples themselves make the bundle well worth getting. I just substituted cymbals from the standard Kontakt library and now have a great Zep-ish kit when I need it. Thanks, WF!

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.
KVRist
 
488 posts since 20 Jun, 2012

Postby B.A.Tech.; Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Eddie TX wrote:I too have some issues with how the cymbals get cut off, but for what I paid for this set I'm not complaining. The snare and tom samples themselves make the bundle well worth getting. I just substituted cymbals from the standard Kontakt library and now have a great Zep-ish kit when I need it. Thanks, WF!

Cheers,
Eddie


I have same problem.
KVRist
 
488 posts since 20 Jun, 2012

Postby B.A.Tech.; Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:58 pm

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF OUR PROBLEM!

I DID EVERYTHING BUT STILL CYMBALS GET CUT OFF.

PLEASE HELP!

Moderator: wavesfactory

Return to Wavesfactory