Kirnu - Cream Pre-Release

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Your wait is over! Kirnu Cream is now released.

The pre-release stage is a finalization stage where all found bugs will be fixed and after that Cream is released for wider public.

There is no demo version available at pre-release stage but we can assure you that it is very functional at the moment and no big issues are expected.

There will be more presets, videos and features added in the future releases.

Go to www.kirnuarp.com and purchase your copy and start making music with Cream.
We hope you'll enjoy Cream as much as we do.

The pre-release price is 25€.

If you encounter any problems please post them here and they will be fixed.

- Kirnu Dev Team
Last edited by Kirnu on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Awesome, looks like an absolute keeper. I'll pick it up as soon as I have a bit money to spend.
Last edited by paterpeter on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just bought - been waiting on this for a while 8)

Edit: If possible, it would be great to be able to specify individual VST directories for 32-bit and 64-bit. I've just moved the 32-bit dll for the moment, but ideally it wouldn't just put them together. Really happy with the delivery speed though :wink:

could...not....resist
Amazon: why not use an alternative

No demo version during pre-release. Pre-release version costs less than release price. hmm a gamble you have made it. :hihi:

Will you at least have videos of cream in action? I'd like to specifically see the chord section at work without the arp. Does it work the same way as the chord section in Cthulu??

What will the release cost be for Kirnu Cream?

VitaminD wrote: What will the release cost be for Kirnu Cream?
I saw it before it was edited away by the OP. :hihi:

And bought... :)

Videos are available at http://www.kirnuarp.com/media

More videos will follow!

I'm struggling slightly to understand the 'Order' tab as it doesn't seem to have any effect (other than the 'off' setting), and the 'copy to all' on right-click doesn't work for me. Otherwise, with the chord-mem and seq especially, I'm having great fun :D

Edit: Reaper x64 on Windows 7

How is the prerelease period long?

Thanks,
Mario

I'd say not more than 2 weeks.

PepeLopez wrote:Videos are available at http://www.kirnuarp.com/media

More videos will follow!
Thank you. Looks nice... just wish it had a VST demo..

Question though: On Cream can we increase or decrease the GUI size? If not, are you working on that?

Hi guys, it seems that the paste function does not work, someone can verify this. :help:

Unfortunately I missed the fact that this plugin is currently VST only for the Mac... and purchased it...

Any idea when the AU version will be ready/released?

Also, maybe you could make it clearer on the website that the Mac version is only VST currently to help prevent others making the same mistake I made...

Bought!

Return to “Kirnu”