Virsyn TERA fun

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sequent wrote:And herein lies part of the problem with Virsyn marketing... $100 promo and nobody knows about it! Not even existing customers. Except of course, for this thread. :)

yul wrote:Hey the 100$ promo is back! www.virsyn.com
I somehow like this "snob" approach sometimes, especially compared to some company representatives that are all over the place trying to sell you stuff...

This is actually very true!

ZINO wrote:
Sequent wrote:And herein lies part of the problem with Virsyn marketing... $100 promo and nobody knows about it! Not even existing customers. Except of course, for this thread. :)

I somehow like this "snob" approach sometimes, especially compared to some company representatives that are all over the place trying to sell you stuff...
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Don't know about you but I got an email about it.

Would be nice to see them investing some more energy into further developing the synths though, instead of just trying to sell them off cheap.

Well, I obviously did not get any email. Must have gotten onto "that other list."

Yes, it would be nice to see these synths not fall by the wayside as it were.

aMUSEd wrote:

Don't know about you but I got an email about it.

Would be nice to see them investing some more energy into further developing the synths though, instead of just trying to sell them off cheap.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

I am considering picking up Tera 3 during the current promotion.

Does it require a dongle?

I checked their web site and it does not mention it and KVR lists it as serial based.

I just want to double check prior to purchase.

Thanks

TERA: serial
CUBE and POSEIDON: e-licenser (Dongle)

VoltAirOhm wrote:TERA: serial
CUBE and POSEIDON: e-licenser (Dongle)
Cube 2 is serial too. Just Poseidon needs the dongle.

69 Euro to upgrade though......stuff your existing customers.
Ive had this since version 1 when activation was with floppy disc!!!!!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I`m user of Tera3 license, it really interesting plug, but unfortunately there some old problems which has not yet been fixed - midi learn\automatization of all of Mixer page parameters (incl. master FX section) just cannot work.
Also, values of all Reverb send knobs (on Mixer page) cannot save in preset\project, load always dropped to 0.
Hopefully someday the developers will pay attention to it.

c_voltage wrote:I`m user of Tera3 license, it really interesting plug, but unfortunately there some old problems which has not yet been fixed
exactly why i love the free microTERA, it lacks the sequencer and all the extra fluff but keeps the wonderful additive waveshaper engine :love:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Tera is still the very best synth I own with almost no CPU followed by FM8 then Razor\Prism...I have tried them all.

Is the promo ended? I see it's price 169 euro in the 'shop' page, but Cube is 99 euro now :-)

I searched also for a demo but couldn't find! [edit: found it!!] I'm interested because it sounded great years ago but it was always out of my budget. With the promo I might buy it especially the quality/cpu usage must be fantastic :hyper:

Hey yul, I liked some of those patches in the demo vid. Are they available anywhere?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

layzer wrote:
c_voltage wrote:I`m user of Tera3 license, it really interesting plug, but unfortunately there some old problems which has not yet been fixed
exactly why i love the free microTERA, it lacks the sequencer and all the extra fluff but keeps the wonderful additive waveshaper engine :love:
BTW recently i found bug exactly in microTera engine (but not in the free version, the one which contains in Tera3):
If open two instances of microtera in DAW, and try draw waveform in Additive shaper window in one of microtera instance, then sound will change in both instances at the same time, and will be identical.
Although by visual the waveforms in Additive Shapers of both instances will continue to be displayed differently.

However, recently VirSyn returned to update for synths, there is hope.

BTW, Anyone tried organize multi-output in latest version of tera ?
I remember that once I send in Tera audio to other outputs, but how ?? - can not understand now. :lol:
I use Studio one, and yes - enabled additional audio outputs via host, but what next ? How to send audio to any output except default ?
I may be losing my mind

Return to “Instruments”