DCAM Synth Squad on sale again ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, If I have mistaken the details, pls forgive me ...

Otherwise, UK$59.00 is just ....

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/4 ... terling_uk

Edited : The broken link has been amended.
Last edited by cowby on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh dear. That's $92 USD. I am not so happy one of my favourite synths is not holding up its value too well. I suppose there are things I have that could replace it...

For those VA synth which is selling around US100 or slightly above $100.. Watch out!

I guess it's been around a while now. And if there is a Synth Squad 2, it's more money from the upgrade once it appears.

After years of hesitation this deal finally made me take the plunge.
(or should one say 'took the pluginge'?)

For only 80 euro's including shipping it's an even better deal than the recent december sale.

@cowby: thanks for the heads up!

I don't know if there's Synth Squad 2 around the corner. Haven't heard anything about it yet. Thinking about SQ2, I wonder what could be improved or added.
The current Synth Squad plugin bundle is excellent as it is and will be very usefull for years to come.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Hey Timfonie, I share the same view with you. For the original price, I can hardly make my decision though I know it is a very powerful synth. I bought it last Nov or something (black Friday?) and be honest I was actually start playing with it recently. for around US30 per powerful synth, what can I say ?

looks tempting :shock:

@Cowby, your link isn't working. You missed a "w" from the start.

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Another FXpansion deal at Dolphin Music: BDF2 for 50% of the normal price.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

cowby wrote:UK$59.00
59 British dollars ........ yeah, anything but joining the Euro. That's probably the future. :hihi:

standalone wrote:
59 British dollars ........ yeah, anything but joining the Euro. That's probably the future. :hihi:
Maybe they've 'liberated' America :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Total bargain!
As oversampling can go up to 16x its pretty future proofed!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Aloysius wrote:
standalone wrote:
Maybe they've 'liberated' America :)
nah, you can keep yer damned tea party nutters.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Timfonie wrote:For only 80 euro's including shipping it's an even better deal than the recent december sale.
But not as good as JRR shop deal last november, when the total price was just US$84.15 :)

Return to “Instruments”