How to stop Strummaker III from retriggering with each chord change

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,
I love the sound of this amazing library by indiginus and the Strumsequencer is great in certain scenarios. However the way it works is a bit inconvenient in others. If a chord is not played a full bar then upon changing the chord in the middle retriggers the strum pattern from the beginning. That's not desirable most of the time. Is there any way around it? I know I can break it into required sizes and switch using the pattern keyswitch everytime. But there is only option for 3 user patterns and this makes it quite an inefficient solution.

All I need is the pattern sequence to be decoupled from the chords and continue regardless of which beat in the pattern I change the chord in. I mean this feature was even present in the now ancient Virtual Guitar. It also works for Real Guitar. I just don't like the sound of those after playing with the Indiginus ones.

Please Help.

We are updating StrumMaker this spring, and we plan to include a latching feature and possibly chord recognition.

TC

tcollins wrote:We are updating StrumMaker this spring, and we plan to include a latching feature and possibly chord recognition.

TC
Is this features available in SM III ?

Regards,
Agus Hardiman

No. We're working on StrumMaker 4.

tcollins wrote:No. We're working on StrumMaker 4.
Thanks ! Looking forwad to this...especially the chord recognition feature because it's a killer feature ;)

Regards,
Agus Hardiman

+1 chord recognition

Return to “Indiginus”