Guess the Synth 17 : Divinity 170+ presets for DIVERSION : Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you read this, its probably because you probably want to share a good moment with us and win one of the THREE SYNTHESIZERS offered, together with our NEW SOUNDSET for this synth.

So .... the first contest will allow you to win one of the first two synths + soundset combos offered. To win :

Game One : Just guess the name of the synth ( After eventually listening to the audio demos 8) )

Rules Game One : One vote per day and per person ( Kvr timestamp makes faith, edited posts will be null ) The first person who find the name of the synth wins it. Then a second winner will be extracted between all the people who will have made the right guess. ( The rule to choose this second winner is based on a number I've already shared with the CEO of the manufacturer of the synth )

The second challenge rules will be announced in 5/7 days, just after the first two winners are announced, and it will allow you to still win another Synth-Soundset Duo.

Second challenge : Find the number of different Diversion Divinity instrumets that were used in the 6 audio demos under. ( Complete rules of the second game : Page 19, my first post )

Here's the first minitrack demo, I'll add some more in the following days.

Mysterioso SOulFunk

Edit 09/02/13 Second demo

Mysterioso Tribal

Edit 10/02/13 Third Demo

This time, EVERYTHING is made by this synth, including the Fx, the percussions.

Mysterioso CinemAntique

Edit 12/02/13 4th demo

Mysterioso Elektrosteps

A drumloop, and only this synth.

1rst separate instruments audio demos. Mainly Keys and Pads here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKV1P13LxL8

2nd separate instruments audio demos. Mainly Basses and Leads

And now : Play, and have fun. :D

LtZ

Note : I'll gladly answer to any questions regarding the rules of these games BEFORE th game is finished. No reclamations will be retained once the winners are announced is if its not based on a valid query during the game.
Last edited by Lotuzia on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Curve 2?

Tone2 Rayblaster

U-He Ace

OXIUM (Xils-Lab)

MonoPoly

8)

Diva. I'm only guessing the one that i don't have. :P
musisikamar.com

PolyKB

XILS 3

Alchemy

Zebra 2