Ian B - some sad news

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sad.

Quite a few years ago, my studio used to look out over Stockport Crem. I could have played the Last Post as he went past... :(

what a sad news :(

R.I.P Ian
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Oh no. Sad. :(
Rakkervoksen

duncanparsons wrote:oh, Benny, that's the best tribute ever! Forgive the appalling (and borrowed) pun, but you certainly put the fun in funeral. Ian would have been so pleased with that :)
Cheers. I did do another gif but even I considered it not in keeping with the circumstances. City are losing 3-1 now though, so f**k it!

East side (although the f**king Athletico Oldham have lost me money again...grr)!

i miss him in hpc, keeping me up to date with what the twats are up to in the coalition :(

Yeah, Ian moaned in the most attractive way ever. He's one person i will genuinely miss at kvr.

A fitting tribute, Dave

So sorry to hear about this. After all the problems he was having with his health last year I was hoping things were going better these days. Meningitis. RIP Ian, fearer of cheese.

donkey tugger wrote:I did do another gif but even I considered it not in keeping with the circumstances. City are losing 3-1 now though, so f**k it!

:lol:

I think Ian would have liked to see that, so totally in keeping with a thread about him regardless of the circumstances.

Sad to hear this :( Always enjoyed Ian's posts here - so entertaining with a twist of absurdity. For me, he was the Samuel Beckett of KVR.

I somehow imagine him contending with things the same way up there - there'll be cock ups with the celestial authorities for sure, and Ian will be in his element.

I hope Ian's cats are coping okay. Some cats take it pretty hard. :(
Blue Phase Music

Rest in peace, Ian.
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

The list of kVr members lost in the last few years is truly sad. I now know how my parents feel as they lose more and more friends over time...RIP Ian... :(

Oh no.. i am actually all teared up.. really liked that guy.. maybe we had the cat connection (i have three).

My sincere condolences to family and friends, and i also mean the 4 legged kind.

RIP and hope you're in a better place with lots of cheese mate ,

hehe

It's amazing how seeing this post for the first time put so many of my own trivial things into perspective.. I should be more thankful for what i have

RIP

i have a few deal with him , a good guys , really sorry to learn this kind of new.RIP

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”