What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Turnado Main Control Knob MIDI out when moving Dictator [Ableton Live]

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de

Moderator: Sugar Bytes

hypercycle
KVRer

2 posts since 5 Feb, 2013

Postby hypercycle; Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:34 pm Turnado Main Control Knob MIDI out when moving Dictator [Ableton Live]

Hi,

I have a question. Is it possible for Turnado to send MIDI ccs from the main control knobs while moving the dictator slider? If I move each knob separately they each send MIDI ccs, but when moving the dictator slider, while the main control knobs move, I don't get and MIDI output except for that of the dictator cc.
I read Beardyman talking about routing out the ccs while using the dictator, so I feel like I am missing something.
Also I am using Ableton Live, perhaps there is a limitation in this host?
I would appreciate any insight, thank you.
hypercycle
KVRer

2 posts since 5 Feb, 2013

Postby hypercycle; Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Ok,

I think I have found a bug. The main control knobs don't send/reflect the learned MIDI CCs when using the dictator slider. They send CCs 1-8 respectively no matter what they have learned. When they are moved separately (not via the dictator) they send/reflect the learned CCs.
If you would like to have the main control knob states reflected while the dictator slider is moved they must be assigned CCs 1-8.

Moderator: Sugar Bytes

Return to Sugar Bytes