Here's some sunshine...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you guys thought I was kidding when I said bombs away. 8)

Aiming to make you feel warm n fuzzy...go kiss your wife or something, tell her you love her.

...or say hate her in a nice way. :lol:

I hope this brightens your day, cheers yall. :)

thanks for this Mr.Me! took me back some years ago to when i met my first love, which i have recently reconnected with... i'm a huge love and rockets fan, this kinda reminded me of their sound in some parts. yup, dug this little ditty. great production as usual :clap: :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:thanks for this Mr.Me! took me back some years ago to when i met my first love, which i have recently reconnected with... i'm a huge love and rockets fan, this kinda reminded me of their sound in some parts. yup, dug this little ditty. great production as usual :clap: :tu:
Tip of the hat Sir. :)

I'm currently beating myself up about the vocals on this... :x :cry:

It's getting shelfed, fix things when I do the other half. :lol:

Simple song, slightly on the cheesy side, but very pleasant.
Interesting sounds.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

A change of mood from mr.me :!: This is much lighter than your usual fare, but I would be very interested to see where you take this. What you have here already sounds very promising. I kissed the missus. She looked at me in a strange way :shock:

Good work :)

I love pop music. :)
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

I'm going to have to fire my executive editor, for letting an unfinished track slip out to the ears of unsuspecting kvrians.

I'm not taking it too well, it's me.

Oh well, at least I don't have to hear about it till Monday. 8)

this did brighten my day but also induced a bit of heartache as my girlfriend lives 90 miles away :cry: :love: :cry:

lovely song mr.me.

neil.

Return to “Music Cafe”