Forest Kingdom MK2

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

murnau wrote:
Mojopriest wrote:There is indeed an upgrade option, but the pricing is quite dubious: 99 euros/109 dollars. I myself purchased the Forest Kingom only a month ago for 199 euros. This means that with the upgrade price I end up paying almost 300 euros when the Forest Kingdom II list price is only 249 euros. Some sort of amnesty period for old customers would thus be nice here.
99eur is to much as you point out. i bought it also a month ago. i sure will not pay 300eur.

Yeah, that's pretty rough to not have a grace period for people who recently purchased it.

But then, I'm not surprised by this... I have my own gripe with Best Service after they lied to me about transfer fees, that they "had to pay NI" to de-register my libraries.
murnau wrote:also when i read:"Many features like true legato, instrument loading times and RAM usage were improved".. ..this should be anyway for all customers. really a joke.thank you best service. :tantrum:
The instrument loading times and improved RAM usage were updated in the ENGINE player itself, which you should be able to download from the Best Service website.

The only thing that you wont get is the new instruments and possibly also the "improved legato", which I assume is specifically part of the library enhancements.
Last edited by Ben H on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Too much guessing for my taste... You could easily read up on all the things you get with forest kingdom 2. there are even vids about it on Tari's Youtube chanel. Sounds absolute gorgeous and has nice midis as a bonus! Love it. The Problems are only related to Engine, not to Tari's work which is out of this world.
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:The Problems are only related to Engine, not to Tari's work which is out of this world.
Agreed. TARI's work is great.

I own all four of his Best Service libraries, as well as his previous two Anthology libraries for Bela D Media.

Anthology Celtic Wind
Anthology Spiritual Wind
Desert Winds
Epic World
Era Medieval Legends
Forest Kingdom II
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

The instrument loading times and improved RAM usage were updated in the ENGINE player itself, which you should be able to download from the Best Service website.

The only thing that you wont get is the new instruments and possibly also the "improved legato", which I assume is specifically part of the library enhancements.

no, it stays clear under whats new and improved in Forest Kingdom II.

also the old patches you had in FK I are re-designed and improved to match the higher standard of FK II.

the engine is anyway the same for all users and everybody should always download the latest.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks guys for your kind words. Really appreciated :)
murnau wrote:The instrument loading times and improved RAM usage were updated in the ENGINE player itself, which you should be able to download from the Best Service website.

no, it stays clear under whats new and improved in Forest Kingdom II.

also the old patches you had in FK I are re-designed and improved to match the higher standard of FK II.

the engine is anyway the same for all users and everybody should always download the latest.
All flutes in Forest Kingdom I had to be reprogrammed to improve loading times and RAM consumption. Those FK I patches had the elastique mode enabled, which took a much longer time to load and more RAM. Disabling it, made me adapt again every single legato sample carefully, to make them sound at least the same as before or even better.
Eduardo Tarilonte | Sample Library Producer
www.bestservice.com
www.samplelibraries.com

Hi there,

I've bought FK II, and really like it. Some problem that occurs is that sometimes with certain instruments the "Release sounds", afer switching them off via the interface, are switching on automatically when I play some keys on the keyboard (the same happens in Desert Winds btw).

Is that an intended behaviour? Or a bug?

Hello streifentier,
As they are assigned to a midi CC, please, make sure your DAW doesn't send any data to activate the release again. What you mention is not a normal behavior.

Thanks.
www.bestservice.com
www.samplelibraries.com

decided to buy this upgrade from FK I: its simply to good to pass it.. astonish work from TARI. thank you!

ps. i just let my frustration run wild (because there's no grace period) in the former posts. sorry if it sound a bit harsh, didn't ment you personally TARI.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I was looking at the upgrade package last night and have to say nice job on the packaging, especially the inset booklet. Of course it's the sounds themselves that matter, the packaging is just icing on the cake. But nicely done nonetheless.

murnau wrote:decided to buy this upgrade from FK I: its simply to good to pass it.. astonish work from TARI. thank you!

ps. i just let my frustration run wild (because there's no grace period) in the former posts. sorry if it sound a bit harsh, didn't ment you personally TARI.
Hi Murnau,
Thank you very much! so glad you liked! and no worries at all. I understand you ;)
www.bestservice.com
www.samplelibraries.com

Sequent wrote:I was looking at the upgrade package last night and have to say nice job on the packaging, especially the inset booklet. Of course it's the sounds themselves that matter, the packaging is just icing on the cake. But nicely done nonetheless.
Hey Sequent,
Yes, I also love the new package and the booklet. Glad you like it too :)
www.bestservice.com
www.samplelibraries.com

Did Ryo (Ingo) design it?
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:Did Ryo (Ingo) design it?
Yes, he did :)
www.bestservice.com
www.samplelibraries.com

will there be a sale somewhen?
Finally!

For sure :)

Nothing planned currently, but be sure you've registered for the newsletter!

Return to “Best Service”