Strange error? Saving Settings!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
I've just installed T3 and unlock it, but for some reason settings are not saved, and allthe time I open the program I have to set it all again, includedthe unlock key!
Where do I have to click to save the settings? :(
Thanks a lot.

Ok, it seems it saved automatically after opening and closing the program a few times...a little strange. :?

Yes, that is very odd. I don't know why that would happen. If you have further problems, please update this thread and we'll try to figure it out.

Brent
My host is better than your host

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem, it unlocks ok but my computer (iMac / lion) does't save the settings and I have to unlock it everytime I open Tracktion. That's so frustrating...

Thanks if you can help me.

Try unlocking it and then closing it immediately. This has worked for people on Windows, not sure about Mac. Worth a try though.

bk wrote:Try unlocking it and then closing it immediately. This has worked for people on Windows, not sure about Mac. Worth a try though.
I tried this but it didn't work...

What else can I try?

Thank you

First of all, are you using T2, like the OP ("exactly the same problem") or T4?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:First of all, are you using T2, like the OP ("exactly the same problem") or T4?

/Joachim
My Tracktion version is 3.0.4.8

my computer: iMac Intel core i5 / mac os X 10.7.5

I tried the offline unlocking and it also works, but again the computer does't remember it and i have to unlock it every time I open it.

Thank you for support

:help:

I beleive there was a fix for this in T3 in this forum some time ago. I can't find it now.(lion is not my OS, just remember the post)
Se non é vero, é ben trovato
PC/XP 2CoreIntel T3 OnixSatellite

Wow. Just realized that the guy I responded to posted his question almost 6 years ago, about T3. I hope he found his answer!

Upgrade to T4!

30 bucks = two movie tickets, or two pints, whichever you fancy…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Return to “Tracktion”