What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Selling my Receptor spares collection. Any interest before I put them on ebay?

Discussion and Support for Receptor and MuseBox, the Hardware Plug-in players by Muse Research.

Moderators: Meffy, gary@museresearch, LouisG, Kevin@MuseResearch, farhan, Bryan@MuseResearch

MCal
KVRist

77 posts since 25 Nov, 2005, from Stoke on Trent, UK

Postby MCal; Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:18 am Selling my Receptor spares collection. Any interest before I put them on ebay?

Hi folks,
I was until a few years ago the uk service centre for Receptor. I'm having a clear out of my workshop and I have a decent sized bundle of Receptor spares. Front Panels, Displays, knobs, Audio Boards (which may have broken D/A's) PCI boards, couple of CPU's and tons of Rev B and C motherboards with CPU's. Also lots of PSU's which are all broken but can be repaired by an engineer. There is a full Rev C unit minus working power supply.

Any interest plz let me know of they're goin on ebay.

Ideally UK folks plz as shipping would be prohibitive. Will consider separate sales of individual items. None of the items are for Receptor 2 and above though faceplates etc will fit.

cheers,
Al.
Hey, hey.. it's a party.. I want to party too...... Please don't ask me about Mac's tonight.
www.grizzlymedia.co.uk

Moderators: Meffy, gary@museresearch, LouisG, Kevin@MuseResearch, farhan, Bryan@MuseResearch

Return to Muse Research and Development