Korg Nanos stopped showing up in the computer?

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been using the Korg Nano series for a couple of years, and the Korg Nano Kontrol is my default transport control in Sonar X1. Recently, all of a sudden, the Korg Nano Kontrol stopped showing up in Sonar or the Korg Kontrol Editor, although it showed up in Chainer and other apps. When I tried to uninstall/reinstall the Korg Nano drivers with the latest version, everything just stopped showing up completely, even though in the Korg Driver Tools, they do show up (but korg Kontrol Editor still can't detect them).

Anyone else had experienced this and know how to fix this problem? I would hate to lose my Nanos.

Same problem here.Pc, win7 x64. I noticed win sp1 is reqiured, so, I went back
to 1.1.3 driver. Cubase x32 recognized nano control 2, but not cubase x64 or
reaper x64. You can configure the driver for x32, x64 or or both.

Got up and running today. if you have more than 10 midi drivers installed.
the korg drivers won't install.

All I know is that when I recently installed Studio One v2.5, I had to re-start my computer FIVE times to get my Korg NanoKey to be recognised. That is after setting it up and re-starting the program - you would think it would be recognised then. But no, so restart it is.

Not sure if this was a fault of the Korg driver or Studio One, but there you go.

Works perfectly now. No problems at all.

Sorry don't know how to fix the problem. Updates/re-install/re-start after re-install - never know, if it mysteriously stopped working, it might mysteriously start working again!

all good here, now

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”