MuLab 5 and MUX 5 Vst released

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Even though most of you are already up to date, just this official release message:

MuTools has released MuLab 5 and in parallel the MUX 5 Vst plug-in. The MUX is the modular sound heart of MuLab. With the MUX Vst plug-in its fantastic sound and great flexibility is also available for use in other DAWs.

What's new in MuLab 5 / MUX 5:
  • Multi-Core Audio Engine. (MuLab)
  • Integrated Multi-Functional Browser.
  • Extended Drag-Drop Support.
  • Enhanced Automation & Modulation Envelopes.
  • Extended MUX Power.
  • Enhanced Support For Designing Your Own MUX Front Panels.
  • MuClips.
  • Restyled User Interface.
  • More Than 100 Improvements!
Details on http://www.mutools.com/m5-info.html

MUX details on http://www.mutools.com/mux-product.html

Enjoy Creating Music! 8)

Is this a new version or v5.0.39?

Hey Jo,

I just received you release notice mail. Thanks a lot and all the best to you and the mutools team. When is Mulab 6 going to be released? :hihi:

Greetings to Belgium
Karsten

sl23 wrote:Is this a new version or v5.0.39?
The release version M5.0.39 is the same as the very latest pre-release version M5.0.39.

OK, so it's time for me to buy a license, but I don't know if I buy the MUX 5 VST or Mulab 5 UL.

There also is the MuLab 5 + MUX 5 Vst bundle!

Well, I have received my new computer, and I want to buy the Mulab XT -> UL upgrade, because I have a Mulab 4 XT license.

But as Mutools accounts don't exist, how will you know that I have an XT license ?
If it's my e-mail adress, I have no idea of the adress I gave the first time...

I know you have a M4 XT. You can take the upgrade path if you want, no prob.

mutools wrote:I know you have a M4 XT. You can take the upgrade path if you want, no prob.
Done !

Thanks for supporting further developments!

mutools wrote:Thanks for supporting further developments!
And I will probably buy the MUX VST because my next project is a soundtrack for a video, so I will do this in Tracktion 4 because there's a movie window.

Video support can be a good addition to Mulab too, but I know that the wishlist is already very long, and I prefer to see Sf2 or Sfz support in the sampler before this (and Rex too).

Return to “MUTOOLS”