samplitude forums down

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for like a week :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Supposed to be back up today -maybe.

G

:tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I kinda miss the nice civil discourse over there :hihi: :wink: :lol:

G

6 years using samp (this month actually) and I still feel like a fish out of water there :shrug:

Hink wrote:6 years using samp (this month actually) and I still feel like a fish out of water there :shrug:
Yeah, a lot of smarty Marty's over there for sure :)

Yup, since V4.2 on floppies for me. Somewhere around mid 90's.
Amazing that the heart of the program is pretty much the same.

G

Hink wrote:6 years using samp (this month actually) and I still feel like a fish out of water there :shrug:
I think I switched to Samplitude from Logic PC in 2005 when V8 it came out.

Anyway don't worry Hink you're amongst friends and you're always welcome :)

Andre told me it should be back online soon. Although it seems it was some kind of DOS attack and it must have taken longer than expected to repair.

Regards
Kraznet
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

Probably the new team members from "YellowTools" are now maintaining the Samplitude forum... :wink:

Kraznet wrote:
I think I switched to Samplitude from Logic PC in 2005 when V8 it came out.

Anyway don't worry Hink you're amongst friends and you're always welcome :)

Andre told me it should be back online soon. Although it seems it was some kind of DOS attack and it must have taken longer than expected to repair.

Regards
Kraznet
thanx Kraz :)

GeorgK, I sure hope not...I might implode :scared:

OK, so NOW I'm starting to miss the forum :)

G

It's finally back online and they've upgraded the forum software as well.Things like changing fonts and colours is much more streamlined. A nice improvement.

http://support2.magix.net/boards/samplitude//index.php?

Regards
Kraznet
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”