Sampletank 3 released when?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I changed the topic title to protect the innocent. Anyhow, I can't reliably run Sampletank in JBridge within Ableton, it sure would be nice to have a native 64 bit version, even if it were exactly the same in every other way.
Last edited by braj on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

They are waiting on Bitwig.

And you know that Cubase 9 is finally released ?
: )

Can you please stop posting threads with deceptive titles?

If you want an update, you could always just email IKM.

wtf. i thought it was released. my first reply was going to be, wow, that was unexpected. now its, you suck! j.k. but cmon this is kind of a silly thread and gets peoples hopes up.

You should have known it wasn't real.....we didn't get the weeks of pre-hype and the endless mega super upgrade deal threads.... :hihi:

Trust me when (if) Sampletank 3 is released you'll know about it looooog before it drops...... :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

braj wrote:Oh what a nice day it will be when that news is real. Any word from the IK guys on this?
:x :x :x

This is like a spam message -> "you are one of the lucky winners"

What a nice day it will be when you win the lottery

What a nice day it will be when you date Kate Upton

What a nice day it will be when ....

What a nice day it will be when ....

braj wrote:Oh what a nice day it will be when that news is real.
You son of a bitch.

Teksonik wrote:You should have known it wasn't real.....we didn't get the weeks of pre-hype and the endless mega super upgrade deal threads.... :hihi:

Trust me when (if) Sampletank 3 is released you'll know about it looooog before it drops...... :P
Teksonik for the win!

Teksonik wrote:You should have known it wasn't real.....we didn't get the weeks of pre-hype and the endless mega super upgrade deal threads.... :hihi:

:dog: true.

Arglebargle wrote:
You son of a bitch.
:D

Arglebargle wrote:
You son of a bitch.
:hihi:
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

We won't be the only ones posting in those threads... Just sayin' :)

Hey that looks like my old cat....and that's something she would have done......

Well you can tell by the responses here that Sampletank 3 is highly anticipated......I'd say that's a good thing...... :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Well you can tell by the responses here that Sampletank 3 is highly anticipated......I'd say that's a good thing...... :wink:
:roll: Is there life on Mars? That's a pretty far out conclusion.

Return to “Instruments”