Free patches for Synapse Audio DUNE (parts included with factory sounds)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:) :wink:

Tubular Tos wrote::) :wink:
That track is a kind of tribute to my visit to Scotland around 10 years ago... :D

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

The patch is good but good god I hate that song.

Since you played Mull Of Kintyre, I have a gift for you too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I HATE Rebecca Black. :cry: :help: :bang:
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:I HATE Rebecca Black. :cry: :help: :bang:
+1 :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Ingonator wrote:
Tubular Tos wrote::) :wink:
That track is a kind of tribute to my visit to Scotland around 10 years ago... :D

Ingo
Lucky man !!

err ??? who is Rebecca Black ? lol

There are lots of good patches in here.

Thanks, Ingo. Very nice selection. :)

jsp1979 wrote:There are lots of good patches in here.

Thanks, Ingo. Very nice selection. :)
Thanks for your comment.

Yes, there are some very nice patches indeed and some sounds i did not replicated with other synths yet (either because i did not try or it's not possible).

As mentioned in the OP those are more than 2 years old and i forgot about some of those patches. This was one reason for posting the whole collection now.

As those patches contained with the factory sounds (around half of those) are spread all over the first two banks it seems to be nioe to have all of them in one bank.

Based on re-checking those patches i plan to do some more free patches soon. I guess i'll start with some variations of the existing patches.

BTW the idea of posting those came while i searched for another synth to post at the "Guess the synth" game from Lotuzia. :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Thanks for sharing Ingo, good stuff! 8)

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Richard_Synapse wrote:Thanks for sharing Ingo, good stuff! 8)

Richard
Hi Richard,

nice to hear from you. :)

I thought that at some point it was time to publish my unused patches from the submission for the factory sounds as i did not use them for a new soundbank so far.

I hope i could add a free update to those patches ASAP.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

what kind of update are you talking about? haven't downloaded those patches yet, should i wait?
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:what kind of update are you talking about? haven't downloaded those patches yet, should i wait?
Hi,

no you could use the current ones without problems. I am talking about adding new free sounds to this (maybe also some variations of the current sounds) but there is no specific time schedule at the moment. I will do those as soon as i find some time and post an update here.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Thanks.
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

Thank you very much for the free patches.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Instruments”