Kirnu - Cream Pre-Release

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does Cream have a "custom sort order" like Kirnu does? I looked in the manual but didn't see it. This is an incredibly powerful feature where you can specify the order the MIDI notes are sent to the host.

chardin wrote:Does Cream have a "custom sort order" like Kirnu does?
Cream has loop direction options, play order, the ORDER tab for step specific manipulations and the SEQ tab for selecting special keys out of a chord. There shouldn't be anything missing :)

paterpeter wrote: Actually, there is, notes 24 (C1) to 35 (B1) select the active pattern. If your DAW supports it, activate "Enable MIDI note names" in the Cream options.
Thank you very much! That works :-)

Best regards
Olivier

Thanks PepeLopez. I didn't understand the SEQ tab when reading the manual.

I just watched the Using Chord Memory and SEQ section video and it explained things nicely. Cheers!

Will the chord order be coming in the new version? In the manual it lists a 'chrd' mode as one you can choose in the order pattern in order to play a chord from all notes pressed. Currently that doesnt show up in the order sequencer

Also can we choose cc1 as an output option? Right now it goes from 0 to 2 for me so we cant set it to output modwheel data

I see people have some problems and some suggestions.
I see Arto answers and i think he work and well.

Then... Bought. To support and use this good "arpeggiator"

Good work and Music to all.
Enrico

paterpeter wrote:Another feature request: the "Gate" step sequencer now sets absolute gate values, ignoring the value of the Gate knob. I'd prefer a relative mode where the Gate graph defines offsets from the current value of the Gate knob.
This would also be more consistent with the Accent graph which adds/subtracts values relative to the note velocity and the Volume knob.
Maybe those two graphs should have switchable relative/absolute modes.

In addition, the range of the Accent graph should be +/- 127 instead of +/- 100 to make the resulting velocity values more predictable.

And I had another wild idea, but this is low-priority: add the ability to save and load single sequencer channels. E.g. save/load Shift channels for specific grooves.
big +1

With CC lanes 1-8 is it possible to set each one up to output Aftertouch or modwheel or expression pedal or a specific CC# (say 17)?

ezelkow1 wrote:Also can we choose cc1 as an output option? Right now it goes from 0 to 2 for me so we cant set it to output modwheel data
I don't get the problem...!?
Watch this video from 3:20:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?hd=1&&v=p-lLqD0hIaM#!

Select a cc tab (eg cc1) and set the midi cc at the right side to 1, and you're controlling the modwheel. Easy :)

BTW, nice track in the latest demo video, @PepeLopez!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaNQiyZmF0c

What's the synth that is playing the bass?

Would be great if the "Loop Dir" setting had a "Random" option.

Regarding the midi cc 1 I think the post is correct and theres a bug
After selecting one of the cc tabs The choice of cc s available on the right hand side to send ranges from 0-127 but 1 is missing on my list as well I have 0 and 2-127

order is missing chord as mentioned in the manual

win xp reaper 32bit

love the idea of a random play order too great idea

cream is shaping up to be the best arp out there!
:)

kontakt1968 wrote:Regarding the midi cc 1 I think the post is correct and theres a bug
After selecting one of the cc tabs The choice of cc s available on the right hand side to send ranges from 0-127 but 1 is missing on my list as well I have 0 and 2-127
It is there, but can be very hard to select. Try holding down the left mouse buton and use the mouse wheel to select. Would be better if there was a drop-down menu one could select from.

firepile wrote:
kontakt1968 wrote:Regarding the midi cc 1 I think the post is correct and theres a bug
It is there, but can be very hard to select. Try holding down the left mouse buton and use the mouse wheel to select. Would be better if there was a drop-down menu one could select from.
Hold SHIFT while dragging the mouse will give you a more detailed experience. You should select "1" very easily!

Please use the new thread for further bugs and questions!

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=373765

Return to “Kirnu”