Behringer iStudio, when will it be released?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

--Anybody heard anything about this?

Berhinger is notorious for late releases and vapor ware. I hope the lightning version of this comes out soon, but like many, I'm exploring non-form fitting ios interfaces.

I thought Behringer was using EXT2 as their supported DAW platform ?
Last edited by GermanFafian on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

They announced it first at NAMM 2012, then again last month.
So, sometime in the next couple of years, if ever....

i had to wait a few years when i wanted the 2030A speakers after their announcement.

---I actually heard back from them and they promised they'd be released in a couple of weeks. I like the looks of what they're offering so I'm willing to wait...

Who cares. Everything Behringer is s**t.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:Who cares. Everything Behringer is s**t.
Many people have that opinion but unless you have tried everything Behringer, you are quite uninformed.

Sure they mostly forego R & D and make many similar items already in the market at a discounted cost.

My 8 channel mixer only lasted 5 years but it was only $40. My 48 point patch bay, FCB 1010, and Ultra curve pro EQ are still working great after 10 or so years. I have no regrets in buying Behringer.

I have no interest in a dock but hopefully it will be a good alternative for those who purchase it.

Your opinion, hardly fact....

---I use them and have friends who do, we love their products and those who don't shouldn't buy them.

I'm interested to see how people like this when it comes out. Price is good. Connections look good. Ad for it at AValive says for ipad and ipad2. PDF from Behringer says 3rd Gen, ipad and ipad 2. Must be 30 pin connector. Why would they release for just that though? Maybe they were slow on getting them out from factory and now stuck with stock.....might be good when they inevitably drop in price.

I like my Behringer mixers I have. They have a few decent products I've seen.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Wormhelmet wrote:I'm interested to see how people like this when it comes out. Price is good. Connections look good. Ad for it at AValive says for ipad and ipad2. PDF from Behringer says 3rd Gen, ipad and ipad 2. Must be 30 pin connector. Why would they release for just that though? Maybe they were slow on getting them out from factory and now stuck with stock.....might be good when they inevitably drop in price.

I like my Behringer mixers I have. They have a few decent products I've seen.
I thought I read somewhere that there was going to be a version for the 30 pin devices, and a version for the newer "Lightning" connection devices.

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

I live in China and sold Behringer the audio analyzers they use to test their products. Their production lines are 1st class and they test everything, even their sub $100 mixers. I also sell to their higher priced competitors which mostly use contract manufacturers and don't have the same quality standards as Behringer. Maybe Behringer cuts corners on R&D and marketing but not on quality. All the musical gear manufacturers basically use the same components so Behringer users can be confident of the same good performance and reliability that they might expect from competitive products that cost a lot more. I have owned some Behringer gear for several years and have never experienced any failures. I don't know why they have the undeserved reputation for making crap.

I have a couple of HD 400 and a cable tester from Behringer and they work great.

It looks a lot cooler than my Alesis io dock.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”