Rescue MK2 update released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Other folks can benefit when a topic goes slightly off-topic. If you already understand that it doesn't work for you, that's fine. It may stimulate someone elses approach. It's no big deal.

PS - Thanks for the update Bootsie!

@midnight wrote:If there's one thing I dislike it's when I ask a question about a plugins functionality, and then some random person on the forum comes and tries to tell ME why I'M doing something wrong, or why I should change my host sample rate. That is some of the most annoying behavior.
What did you expect? This is pretty much the definition of an internet forum!

And, frankly, asking the same exact question 3 times in a row is probably not going to make the answer magically appear any faster, and it's not making you any friends, either. Impatient, much?

Can't wait for 64-bit VOS plugins..

bk wrote:
@midnight wrote:If there's one thing I dislike it's when I ask a question about a plugins functionality, and then some random person on the forum comes and tries to tell ME why I'M doing something wrong, or why I should change my host sample rate. That is some of the most annoying behavior.
What did you expect? This is pretty much the definition of an internet forum!

And, frankly, asking the same exact question 3 times in a row is probably not going to make the answer magically appear any faster, and it's not making you any friends, either. Impatient, much?
The reason I did that is because my question is being intentionally ignored by the developer. He has been on here and seen my question, and is choosing to not answer it. He could come in and simply answer it "yes its oversampling" or "no its not"

What's the big deal about answering a question? :lol:
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

This Rescue plugin makes some really magic things to my Zebra. Whatever awesome synth may Zebra be, I tend to feel that it's sound slightly lacks depth and presence compared, say, to Sylenth. Rescue totally fixes that. Subtle changes, yet very important.

2.1 update is available

Changes made within the 2.1 update:

Better support for higher S/R (some minor bugfixes in the internal filter coefficient computations).
Critical parts are running at an internal higher sample rate now.
The default MIX LEVEL was changed to 0dBFS.

DL is here as usual.
follow me on Image

Thanks !!

Will VBL be out on schedule ?

Tp3 wrote:Thanks !!

I'm just waiting on the final slick UI design!
;-)
follow me on Image

bootsie wrote:
Tp3 wrote:Thanks !!

I'm just waiting on the final slick UI design!
;-)
Give us 20x20 pixels worth of a pic !! :D

bootsie wrote:2.1 update is available

Changes made within the 2.1 update:

Better support for higher S/R (some minor bugfixes in the internal filter coefficient computations).
Critical parts are running at an internal higher sample rate now.
The default MIX LEVEL was changed to 0dBFS.

DL is here as usual.
Thanks H mate and ditto on can't wait to see what Patrick will have done for VBL as always, I'm certain it will be :love: at first sight :)

All the best your way and to all as always

Dean

Return to “Effects”