Synthmaster BE Gui

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi bülent, just wanted to say that the gui of the synthmaster beat edition looks great. if you implement that for synthmaster 2.5 you have an instant purchase from me. i like the sound of synthmaster and the demos of the expansion packs but the present gui (although not bad looking) seems a bit boring to me. so any plans for the beat edition gui for synthmaster?
cheers

Hi there,

You mean the entire GUI in that skin? (with the original layout I mean)

or just that BE skin/layout?

The CM/BE skins AND presets will be included in our next update for SynthMaster, in February. We'll also provide 2 template presets for CM/BE.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

sorry bülent, i realize that my post was not precise. what i like about the beat edition is the skin, or if you want to put in another way, the look of synthmaster.
cheers

ok, so you want that look/skin for the original synthmastr layout? :)
Works at KV331 Audio

Yes :D

pics? :)
..what goes around comes around..

yep, that look for the original synthmaster would be great :)

trying to track down where to buy the mag in Vancouver and having difficulty... any help would be apprieciated! thanks

hi bülent, does the latest version of synthmaster contain the cm and be skins?
thanks and cheers

Gosh wrote:hi bülent, does the latest version of synthmaster contain the cm and be skins?
thanks and cheers
Nope not yet, I am still working on bugs, that'll be a new feature in a new update :)
Works at KV331 Audio

debris54 wrote:trying to track down where to buy the mag in Vancouver and having difficulty... any help would be apprieciated! thanks
You would have to order it here: http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/index.php?cPath=1_11 Have in mind though that the mag is in german language, and it is not sure whether they will ship to your country or not, even though it says the also ship to non EU countries (+3,50 € for shipment then). Not sure about the payment though, you might need a credit card.

You can buy the CM magazine through Zinio. It's online so it has no location worries.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Be aware though that Synthmaster CM and Synthmaster BE are two different synths: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... thmastercm

thanks for the replies... zinio is strange... when I go there, I have NO idea how to proceed.. will try again

http://gb.zinio.com/browse/issues/index ... d=&csid=cj

There is the cm magazine. The one with a pink "bass" on the title has synthmaster cm
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Return to “KV331 Audio”