What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

ONE is great!

Official support for: kilohearts.com

Moderators: finalman, Dentoid

KVRist

146 posts since 9 May, 2011

Postby Dentoid; Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 am

fluffy_little_something wrote:Why are there no demo tunes on your site? The player is there, but empty...

That's odd! Can you see the tracks when looking at the soundcloud set here?
kiloHearts Developer
KVRAF

2803 posts since 5 Jun, 2012

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 am

Dentoid wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Why are there no demo tunes on your site? The player is there, but empty...

That's odd! Can you see the tracks when looking at the soundcloud set here?

Yes, there I can see them, thanks :)
KVRAF

Postby fluffy_little_something; Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 am

ksandvik wrote:Confusing name, people will associate it with Apogee ONE and vice versa. Your SEO will be bad and so on.

They might have called it Kilohearts ATTACK :hihi: And should they ever do a drum computer they can call it Pacemaker 8)
KVRist

Postby Dentoid; Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:12 am

fluffy_little_something wrote:As far as the synth itself, everything is pretty clear, will do more thorough testing later this week. Living in a piigs country, I will have to wait till the next promotion, anyway 8) :roll:

Well, wait no longer! What's a better reason to have a sale than that? Check out our new "People want us to have a sale"-sale! kHs ONE is 50% off! :)
kiloHearts Developer
KVRAF

Postby fluffy_little_something; Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 pm

I decided not to get ONE despite the promotion, which was generous on your part :) It is not because of the price by the way, nor because there were anything wrong with ONE.
I read somewhere else on KVR that several people have already made use of the promotion, so it was probably worth it for you :)
For me personally it turns out Charlatan is good enough for analog stuff, after all I don't design complex soundscapes, I am just looking for solid bread and butter synths. Charlatan is good for warm analog stuff, so I am looking for something on the opposite side now, something that sounds clean and polished, and a bit like plastic so to speak :lol:
KVRist

Postby Dentoid; Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:05 pm

fluffy_little_something wrote:I decided not to get ONE despite the promotion, which was generous on your part :) It is not because of the price by the way, nor because there were anything wrong with ONE.

That's ok, we won't hold it against you. Just note you in this little black book here... ;)

Jokes aside, glad you found something that works for you. After all that's always what matters, and what works for one person doesn't work as well for another!
kiloHearts Developer
KVRist

455 posts since 6 Nov, 2011, from The Netherlands

Postby solidtrax; Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:27 am

Charlatan is nice, totally agree with fluffy here. However, I have to say, ONE might actually be exactly what you are looking for, as it can be very clean and polished sounding imho. I think they compliment each other nicely!
Energetic & Evolving for discoDSP Corona! 128 fresh presets for EDM and more!
Patches for synths | Website | Soundcloud | Twitter
KVRAF

1579 posts since 10 Feb, 2007

Postby manducator; Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:24 am

I made this song (dark ambient) with 4 instances of Kilohearts One as only sound source.

After that, lots of Faturator and valhalla plugins. And I added a notch of CampelSpace. I hope you like it:

https://soundcloud.com/silent_frill/synthetic-voice-1
KVRist

Postby Dentoid; Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:32 am

manducator wrote:I made this song (dark ambient) with 4 instances of Kilohearts One as only sound source.

After that, lots of Faturator and valhalla plugins. And I added a notch of CampelSpace. I hope you like it:

https://soundcloud.com/silent_frill/synthetic-voice-1

Moody and soothing. Like it! :)
kiloHearts Developer
Previous

Moderators: finalman, Dentoid

Return to kiloHearts