What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Bugs?

Official support for: littleendian.com

Moderator: Danijel.Domazet

Danijel.Domazet
KVRist

373 posts since 3 Apr, 2009

Postby Danijel.Domazet; Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:57 am

Theo wrote:Hi there,

I'm experiancing slow accumulation of unwanted high frequency content which results in distortion. So far this happens when using modules Imploder, Exploder and frevcho, the distortion becomes apparent after running audio through spectrumworx for more then approx 10 minutes. When this happens the frequancy range slider on the modules stops working as well. The distortion stops and the accumulation starts over when spectrumworx is toggled on/off.

System: Mac OSX 10.6.8 running Ableton Live 8.3.4 with the latest build of Spectrumwox.

Thanks Theo, we'll have a look.
LittleEndian.com
|Consumers|Developers|
Theo
KVRer

10 posts since 17 Mar, 2004

Postby Theo; Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:06 am

Hi Danijel,

It's great that you are looking into this. I have found further two modules that exhibit the same behavior: Armonizer and Sumo pitch . I hope you find this info helpful.
psiha
KVRist

88 posts since 29 Jun, 2009, from Zagreb

Postby psiha; Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:55 am

Theo wrote:...experiancing slow accumulation of unwanted high frequency content which results in distortion...

Fixed! Thanks for reporting the bug...2.8 coming soon ;-)
Domagoj Šarić
software architect
Little Endian
"SpectrumWorx 2.9 released!"
Company Forum.
deft_bonz
KVRist

213 posts since 12 Dec, 2012, from Switzerland

Postby deft_bonz; Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:45 am

Hi

Bought yesterday SpectrumWorx and I am very lucky it is finally on Mac.

Though I can not access the module parameters gain, wet, frequency range and LFO. As soon as I select a module or a parameter and hover to change wet or the LFO, the module resp. the parameter gets deselected.

I'm on Logic 8.0.2 and Mac OSX 10.6.8

Cheers
Murat
stardustmedia
high end analog music services
Danijel.Domazet
KVRist

Postby Danijel.Domazet; Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:57 am

deft_bonz wrote:Hi

Bought yesterday SpectrumWorx and I am very lucky it is finally on Mac.

Though I can not access the module parameters gain, wet, frequency range and LFO. As soon as I select a module or a parameter and hover to change wet or the LFO, the module resp. the parameter gets deselected.

I'm on Logic 8.0.2 and Mac OSX 10.6.8

Cheers
Murat

Thanks. We'll have a look and try to fix for version 2.9 which is coming soon.
LittleEndian.com
|Consumers|Developers|
Theo
KVRer

Postby Theo; Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi there,

Critical bug here with the latest 2.9 build. Ableton Live 9 and Numerology 3 can't open project saved with an instance of Spectrumworx. This is part of the error I'm getting:
//////////////////
Dyld Error Message:
Symbol not found: _strnlen
Referenced from: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/SpectrumWorx.vst/Contents/MacOS/SpectrumWorx
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
/////////////////

System: Mac OSX 10.6.8
Hostes: Ableton Live 9 (32 bit) / Numerology 3

Tested Spectrumworx as both AU and VST - same bug.

Is it possible to revert to the last functioning build somehow? 2.8 worked flawlessly for me.
psiha
KVRist

Postby psiha; Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:03 am

Theo wrote:...
System: Mac OSX 10.6.8
Is it possible to revert to the last functioning build somehow? 2.8 worked flawlessly for me.

Hi Theo, you are right...unfortunately the released 2.9.0 build is broken on/for Snow Leopard as it tries to use a function not available in that older OS version...I apologize for this serious omission on our side...
Until we fix this please download and install the previous version (simply overwrite 2.9) ...
Domagoj Šarić
software architect
Little Endian
Company Forum.
Theo
KVRer

Postby Theo; Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:07 am

Thanks for the prompt answer - appreciate it.
Danijel.Domazet
KVRist

Postby Danijel.Domazet; Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:04 am

Hi,
We've released 2.9.1, please update.
LittleEndian.com
|Consumers|Developers|
kylie
KVRist

152 posts since 10 Jan, 2008

Postby kylie; Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:37 am

I installed 2.9.2 yesterday. Since there was a hint on http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5512972 to uninstall versions prior to 2.9.0 and manually deleting the remains of the old installer system I did that before installing 2.9.2 from scratch. Uninstalling did obviously not delete everything, as the license file was still in place after install. Since I could not figure out what was possibly left after that uninstall I uninstalled 2.9.2 again, deleted the folder hierarchy from C:\Program Files (or Programme, in this particular case), and reinstalled 2.9.2 again.

The result was all the same: all hosts I tried (savihost, cantabile lite and studio one 2) crashed immediately after loading SpectrumWorx. Well, first it tries to populate the appearing program window with graphics, it seems, then it throws an error in savihost that I could provide a screenshot of, cantabile crashes with it's own unspecific error message, and studio one closes without any further output to the screen. This is WinXP32 with the 32bit build of SpectrumWorx.

To verify I just installed it on another XP32 instance where SW was not installed before (I'm quite sure, although not 100%). Same error with savihost. It's an unhandled exception btw. (0x00000005 at 01E62C44 reading from 00000000)

When no license file is found the options dialogue window shows up beside the host/plugin window and seems to work, still (I can switch tabs, and that). If the license is in place, there's only the crashing host/plugin.

-kylie-

Edit: previous version was 2.8.0
psiha
KVRist

Postby psiha; Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 am

kylie wrote:...

Hi kylie and thank you for your effort to work this through with us...we have since reproduced problems very similar to what you are describing so please stay put for 2.9.3 ;)
Domagoj Šarić
software architect
Little Endian
Company Forum.
kylie
KVRist

Postby kylie; Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:29 am

psiha wrote:we have since reproduced problems very similar to what you are describing so please stay put for 2.9.3 ;)

well, so there is hope. thanks for your response.
looking forward to 2.9.3 now... ;)

-kylie-
psiha
KVRist

Postby psiha; Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:49 am

kylie wrote:looking forward to 2.9.3 now... ;)

It's up :) Please report back ;)
Domagoj Šarić
software architect
Little Endian
Company Forum.
kylie
KVRist

Postby kylie; Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:15 am

Great Job! Instant Success. Loads up in all three hosts and does mysterious things when fed with sounds... ;)
Report is for Win XP x32 only, can't say anything about Win x64 or the OSX edition.

Thanks a lot, guys!

-kylie-
psiha
KVRist

Postby psiha; Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:57 pm

kylie wrote:Thanks a lot, guys!

Every bumpy release must reach a highway at some point :D

Thanks&enjoy ;)
Domagoj Šarić
software architect
Little Endian