worst band breakup stories (and misc stories regarding bodily functions)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i know you have them, let's hear them! :hyper:

thread title updated :hihi:
Last edited by debra1rlo on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

debz, you must lead by example... :P
Ladies first! :hihi:

Bass player leaving in a huff...right in the middle of a gig.... :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

The singer in a band I was in shagged her way through the rest of the band ... the atmosphere at band practices became a bit "strained". We sacked her, then broke up. :? drummer was a right c**t anyway

thecontrolcentre wrote:The singer in a band I was in shagged her way through the rest of the band ... the atmosphere at band practices became a bit "strained". We sacked her, then broke up. :? drummer was a right c**t anyway
Lol.. what people will do to get to the top eh Dave haha

rob_lee wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:The singer in a band I was in shagged her way through the rest of the band ... the atmosphere at band practices became a bit "strained". We sacked her, then broke up. :? drummer was a right c**t anyway
I once asked her what she wanted to be. The answer was ... "A dead rock star" :shock:

thecontrolcentre wrote:
rob_lee wrote:
I once asked her what she wanted to be. The answer was ... "A dead rock star" :shock:
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

A friend from way back told me of one time after a gig at a folk festival him and the singer were arguing in a field. They were both fuming and got to the point where both were just shaking and staring at each other. The singer then reached down to the ground, scooped up some cow shit and threw it into his face. He did the same thing back and they both stormed off.

Never played together again.

robojam wrote:A friend from way back told me of one time after a gig at a folk festival him and the singer were arguing in a field. They were both fuming and got to the point where both were just shaking and staring at each other. The singer then reached down to the ground, scooped up some cow shit and threw it into his face. He did the same thing back and they both stormed off.

Never played together again.
I think it is far more an insult if you hurl your own feces. But then, I am descended from apes and wildebeests and your modern world frightens and confuses me.

debra1rlo wrote:your modern world frightens and confuses me.
Life was so much simpler when we just threw shit at each other.

I just got this urge to check out new posts in HPC for some reason...

robojam wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:your modern world frightens and confuses me.
Life was so much simpler when we just threw shit at each other.

I just got this urge to check out new posts in HPC for some reason...
:hihi:

fwiw, i am holding off telling my story for now... i want to see if anyone shares anything remotely competitive :hihi:

no offense to those so far... good stories thanks for sharing :)...
but in the interest of all those "what is the best" threads, i am trying to find one that matches or exceeds my story. :hihi:

Another one - not a band breakup as such, but still funny (and along similar lines to my other).

Someone I used to work with moved to Edinburgh in Scotland to take a job at a theater there, and on one occasion Iron Maiden played there, and told me this story. Their lighting rig involved them sending up local crew to operate follow spots, and to do that they had to get up there before the audience were let in the venue. Standard practice was to take a plastic soda bottle with them to relieve themselves.

Anyway, during the gig one of the guys started saying that he needed the bathroom on his headset, so others were saying just use the bottle. Next thing they know he's off his headset and didn't return for a while. When the gig was over, the lighting director wanted to talk to this guy about getting off headset during the gig, but when he climbed down he just headed for the door and left. That was weird in itself, as these guys were getting a good cash payment for moving the rig out of the theater.

So later they start bringing the rig down using the motors that the supporting chains run through. Now when you raise them up, there is a bucket for the chain to fall into so that the chain is held securely on the rig coiled in the bucket. Well as the rig came down they noticed something odd about one of the chains as it came out of the bucket. They guy who had left had obviously had a bad case of diarrhea and found somewhere to go while he was up there... They didn't see him at the theater ever again!

:lol:
jebus mike, do all your stories involve human waste? :hihi:
because i don't have any really good scat stories, you do have me beat there :hihi:

i was in a band where the singer got the shits midway through a live set.
has nothing to do with us splitting up though.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”