Revolution of Sounds Vol.1 Synapse DUNE Soundset / OUT NOW

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are happy to presents our first soundset made for this great DUNE vsti synth.

The „ Revolution of Sounds Vol.1 DUNE Soundset " for Synapse DUNE.
Are you looking for quality patches ? You're in right place.
" Revolution of Sounds Vol.1 DUNE Soundset " contains 64 fresh and professionally designed patches for Trance, Techno, Hard House, Elektro, Hardstyle, Minimal, Ambient and many more. Featuring a combination of many original patches and recreations of popular sounds. The pack includes a wide range of high quality patches.

Youtube Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZxsu0L-4g

Soundset available at the official UXS website : http://www.ultimatexsounds.com

Audio Preview :
https://soundcloud.com/ultimatexsounds/ ... unds-vol-1

$33.59 for 64 presets is kind of high...... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

it's the highest i have seen in a long time.
Finally!

Well , It comes down to usability to be honest, though you bring up a valid point. Vengeance are charging lots more.

We really care about the quality not quantity.

It is all up to the sound designer / producer to apply the weight behind what they think the presets are worth. On the other hand , I am not forcing anyone to buy our stuff.

Nice sounds though :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Nice sounds though :tu:
Pleasure to hear that :)

Audiofreak22 wrote:Well , It comes down to usability to be honest, though you bring up a valid point. Vengeance are charging lots more.

It is all up to the sound designer / producer to apply the weight behind what they think the presets are worth. On the other hand , I am not forcing anyone to buy our stuff.
But Vengeance Sounds means automaticly, all sounds are always top-notch, like an instant buy. Like a quality-mark.

Aiyn Zahev's 2 Tundra DUNE soundsets are also great.

About vengeance being more expensive - well there are at least 128 sounds and combis (SQ) in one nexus expansion..
Finally!

Teksonik wrote:$33.59 for 64 presets is kind of high...... :shrug:
:oops:

I wouldnt pay this much for 128 patches!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Cyforce wrote:
Audiofreak22 wrote:Well , It comes down to usability to be honest, though you bring up a valid point. Vengeance are charging lots more.

But Vengeance Sounds means automaticly, all sounds are always top-notch, like an instant buy. Like a quality-mark.

Aiyn Zahev's 2 Tundra DUNE soundsets are also great.
There are some nice sounds but that's it. Almost every 64 patches soundset they released is 5-10 Euro more expensive.

Quality ? Judge for yourself

To be honest i'm not worried about the quality of UXS :)

btw: what about the Nexus ? I'm not talking about it "?..

Audiofreak22 wrote: It is all up to the sound designer / producer to apply the weight behind what they think the presets are worth. On the other hand , I am not forcing anyone to buy our stuff.
Fair point.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Cyforce wrote:

No it doesnt :roll:

well, i think it does. I have 60% of them, and everytime i press the next patch button i am amazed and end up playing it for ages and have only auditioned 20 patches in like 2 hours.

Vengeance are the pinnacle of patch making, i can confidently buy blind, every time.

what they did with thor was mind boggling when pretty much all the other third party sets for it were very average, for example.

Vengeance have a quality ethic that is just strict and top notch, everything is even volume, usable in a mix, and just damn sound good.

@the OP, never heard of you before, but will listen to the demo.

i agree though, for dune, a cheap synth, $35 for not even a 128 patch bank is just too expensive.
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheoM wrote: Vengeance are the pinnacle of patch making
if you like tedious dance music maybe
TheoM wrote: Now i don't mean to be a bitch.. but every time i see a kriminal soundset, i almost always know it's going to be bad.

Like the one you "whipped" up in 5 minutes the other day for KHS one in that topic of mine claiming how easy it was to program and nothing special synthwise.
you asked for bass sounds so i made some, very quickly (20 minutes for 10)and also said they were poor (or words to that effect) Did you not read that bit?
TheoM wrote: I swore i wouldn't download any Krim banks anymore cause it always end up being a half hour or so wasted time but i fell for it this one last time.
considering you never fuckin paid for them, and you got both my commercial sets for free, you might want to go easy on the insults
TheoM wrote:Vengeance have a quality ethic that is just strict and top notch
shame they dont have other ethics, like copyright etc

No one allows patch banks to be resold. so what is different to their eula in that regards?

Sorry if i came off a bit strong.. it's not just about dance sounds.. any sound can be used in any genre.. i am surprised people really think they only fit one genre. Unless it's a sampled set aimed at a specific genre, like medieval for example, there is no reason why a vengeance dance bass can't be used in every different genre.. and for what it's worth, i bought best service medieval legends FOR my dance stuff, so there you go :)
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”