Guess the Synth 17 : Divinity 170+ presets for DIVERSION : Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last one: Largo

Relieved to know I'm not mad re Predator guys. Thanks.

Have listened to your reasoning and Waldorf's sound demos and I'm going to make my last guess Largo as well.

(I can't believe it is RayBlaster as it is flavour of the month at the moment so would not be a "surprise").

Cheers.

Result is...?

HcDoom wrote:Result is...?
Hopefully it's Zebra :pray:

:hihi:

I think this is my last vote before the end here, but I'll go with:

ElectraX Seems like a logical choice to me.
"Whatever you do, make good art." -- Neil Gaiman
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | YouTube | Blackjack Rose | Studio Gear List
Primary Instruments: Roland VR-730, Deepmind 12 | Other Instruments: Nord Lead 2X, Roland JD-Xi

Diversion?

Since I skipped reading the rules about voting early and often, I'm going to vote for Aalto. Why? It just feels like it and others have beat me to it and I won't win anyway, so the natural order of things is preserved. :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Zebra
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I think that Lotuzia is waiting to fill the number "slots", so the company can make the raffle for the second winner.

Have a nice day :)

Ingonator wrote:
There is one synth of the remaining choices that i don't have but i would be interested in but i'll keep that for me until the next vote (maybe for the 3rd place...). :wink:
I got no clue why i did not submit at least one vote for that one... :bang:
It seems to have got only 2 votes here so far.
At least two of my votes seemed to more or less "wasted" ones.

UPDATE:
Just tested the demo of that synth again (last time was some weeks ago) and it really could be THIS synth... :o
Still hope that one of my votes like e.g. ElectraX or Dune are true but i have a bad feeling at the moment.

The synth i talked about in that quote is Diversion...

It got Unison, Ping-Pong Delay, Reverb, additional waveforms (with own editor) for "digital" sounds, extra envelopes (MSEG 1-4) with simple and advanced modes, a step sequencer and two different mono modes. It offer multiple filter modes, not just a global one but also one filter for each oscillator.
Does not offer sample import but could load single cycle waves (could export waveforms done with the editor).
You also have to take care about CPU use like Laurent mentioned about his patches.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

He mentioned "Monolegato" mode. It was not clear in the feature list of any of the short-listed synths. There is separate Mono and Legato modes but not Monolegato. Not sure whether it was a trick or typo or what. Whatever it is the demos are excellent.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Ingonator wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
There is one synth of the remaining choices that i don't have but i would be interested in but i'll keep that for me until the next vote (maybe for the 3rd place...). :wink:
I got no clue why i did not submit at least one vote for that one... :bang:
It seems to have got only 2 votes here so far.
At least two of my votes seemed to more or less "wasted" ones.

UPDATE:
Just tested the demo of that synth again (last time was some weeks ago) and it really could be THIS synth... :o
Still hope that one of my votes like e.g. ElectraX or Dune are true but i have a bad feeling at the moment.

The synth i talked about in that quote is Diversion...

It got Unison, Ping-Pong Delay, Reverb, additional waveforms (with own editor) for "digital" sounds, extra envelopes (MSEG 1-4) with simple and advanced modes, a step sequencer and two different mono modes. It offer multiple filter modes, not just a global one but also one filter for each oscillator.
Does not offer sample import but could load single cycle waves (could export waveforms done with the editor).
You also have to take care about CPU use like Laurent mentioned about his patches.

Ingo
It was another of my synths to guess. But Lotuzia said about the loading samples, so i just get rid of it.
Of course, all the rest characteristics match with it.

Have a nice day :)

I personally believe that Diversions Reverb sounding completely different.

I'm not sure. :scared:

I've got to run. :hihi:
Last edited by flyinger on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IrionDaRonin wrote:
It was another of my synths to guess. But Lotuzia said about the loading samples, so i just get rid of it.
was on the fence, except that the current version (and for a while i guess?) supports loading into wavetables, which would fit - loading samples, but not using as samples, if that is in fact the clue. so maybe. i also think the reverb sounds a little different though.

satYatunes wrote:He mentioned "Monolegato" mode. It was not clear in the feature list of any of the short-listed synths. There is separate Mono and Legato modes but not Monolegato. Not sure whether it was a trick or typo or what. Whatever it is the demos are excellent.
Thanks for your kind comments on the demos.

MonoLegato : Thats the way I call it. Legato is by definition Mono, and if you employ the same exact terms than on the synth to guess, it becomes very easy. ( Not that I thought it would be so difficult, but it proved to be a little more then I thought, hence my next post ) .....
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Return to “Soundware”