Availability of T4

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it planned to make T4 available on cyberstores, or will it be exclusive just for paypal & credit card owners?

Currently only available through our website, using Paypal or credit cards :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Sad but true. So, people they do not trust cheap plastic or paypal are the losers. Thanks for your quick reply.

?

How would you prefer to pay?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

There's this quaint paper-based system called currency. Might have been referring to that.

I'm speculating, but pretty sure if TSC received a big wad of cash (like a stack of six US 10 dollar bills) in a plain brown envelope and an email address, a transaction could be effected.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

I want to transition to using gold.

I want barter options.

I want to pay for my upgrade using beads and bits of broken colored glass! :hihi:
Last edited by Integratron on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Okay, if you all send your prefered currency as email attachments to Woody, he can make the appropriate arrangements. :help:
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

OOOOH beads.... and shiny glass..... (said in a Homer Simpson voice) :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Return to “Tracktion”