Can some top designers please do some banks for KHS ONE?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TheoM wrote:I am man enough. Your KHS one bass presets are not to my liking at all, and i could never find any use for them.
and yet you didnt say so at the time...
TheoM wrote:
Heck Dave, your first post in this very topic was not exactly complimentary about ONE. I was surprised you even bothered with it, but i think you only DID the presets to show in your mind "it was a very simply synth, not worth the money".
i still think that, its my honest opinion.
TheoM wrote: Teksonik immediately proved otherwise, followed by Ingo, etc, with some TERRIFIC sounds.
they probably took more than 20 minutes to make 10 basic bass sounds...?
TheoM wrote: FWIW my very fave designers are vengeance, himalaya, and Bigtone. I won't make any bones about admitting that. They are my top 3 without a shadow of a doubt. Sorry if that offends anyone.
why would it? :shrug:

edit, i was a douchebag and that didn't belong in this topic,

@midnight, i wonder if you will edit your quote out, let's see if you can be a not douchebag yourself.
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheoM wrote:I didn't say so at the time cause there was NO NEED. you didn't ask, do you like them? I just said thanks and left it at that, BEFORE downloading them.

FWIW, i feel hurt that i offended you. Besides what you, and i am sure others, may think, i do not get the slightest bit of satisfaction by telling someone there work is crap.

But i have a big mouth and it's too late too retract after posted and read by others. In fact.. my best friends tell me my worst quality is that i never follow the rule, ever, of "if you have second thoughts about saying or writing something, even a little doubt, then never do it at that moment.. think about it more first". See, in your case, i think you think it's actually a good thing to always be blunt.. and say what you feel about a product.. doesn't mean that works for me to be like that (usually).

It was a reaction to your continued vengeance negativity.. kind of like.. "hey your patches ain't all that either mate". Maybe because you are so blunt about other devs' work and can be very hurtful, and you DO think that's the way people should roll, i decided to give something back at you. But generally i don't agree with YOUR methods.. just because YOU do, does not mean everyone has to be like kriminal and brutally honest.

Anyway, i don't *usually* see any point in telling people i don't like things, that's why i usually post about stuff i do like. I have never said to you "love your presets", it's always been "thanks and will try to find some use for them". Not lying, but not being up front either, to avoid offence. Now, you know the truth. Was that honestly better? I wouldn't flat out lie about it if you had asked me before, about any of your banks, "what do you think of them", but since that hasn't happened, i haven't needed to.. more to the point, i would have been very polite about it. 'these are nice but they won't work for my sort of music, but thanks so much anyway", as an example.

Now..today.. this time.. i was straight up.. i do not see the need about being straight up like that all the time, as it's hurtful. If i am super passionate about something, like for example when everyone was praising spitfish and saying it was the best deesser on the planet, and comparing it to commercial offerings and probably losing sales of products that actually deessed properly, then, i would speak up.because i thought and still do think that it's utter rubbish..That's just an example. :)

Why do you *really* think i never post my music? I am petrified of something happening to me like what happened today to you. If one day i ever have a commercial success, then i expect plenty of negativity, but i know there will be people that love it, and if i have "made it" as such, i won't care about the negative stuff. I remember when i first had a dance song published by warner (it failed), and i was at a club and it came on. I panicked and my heart beat went to like 150 bpm. I was FREAKING OUT. I had to leave, then my friend told me the crowd dug it and "went off" (that's a good thing to say that here in OZ).. i would have had an ecstatic high had i stayed.. but i couldn't risk it. Did i tell you i am not a gambler? :lol:

whatever.. i am over it now.

I won't answer anymore in this awesome topic about that.

Back to talking about the lovely KHS ONE and patches for it :)
what the hell man? this is seriously crazy.
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

EDIT:

actually you know what.. you're really NOT worth it.

And now let's all hug, give kisses, and get back on-topic!

We want less of this: :nutter: :tantrum: :uhuhuh: :smack:
And more of this: :) :lol: :party: :hug: :hyper:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

I've just uploaded a small bank of 15 patches to the KVR Banks & Patches section.
Not by a Top Designer as requested by Theo.
But I had a go :hihi:

Edit - will wait till they are AU.. not sure if the fxp are loading properly, they don't have correct names and very tedious to load one by one before can audition.. will wait for dentoid to convert :)

We've just finished our soundbank and it should be available via www.kilohearts.com on very short notice.

To celebrate this, we've made another demo track for this synth:
https://soundcloud.com/solidtrax/solidt ... hz-khs-one

btw: Besides the limiter and EQ on the master you only hear this synth!
Website

:hyper:

can't wait.. needed something to cheer me up today!

It better be good, i am in the mood to buy something :hihi:

TheoM wrote::hyper:

can't wait.. needed something to cheer me up today!

It better be good, i am in the mood to buy something :hihi:
The soundbank will be available very very very soon (like within 24 hours) from kiloHearts as a free download. We hope everyone will enjoy it!

:)
Website

Nice to hear. looking forward to that bank for kHs One. :)

BTW what happened to the KVR community bank?

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Oh wow, FREE! :hyper:

thanks so much!

TheoM wrote:Oh wow, FREE! :hyper:

thanks so much!
I guess this was mentioned from beginning on... :wink:

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I honestly missed it. I presumed a full bank of 128 would be paid. I am glad i missed it, because it means i just got a nice surpise!

:grin:

TheoM wrote:I honestly missed it. I presumed a full bank of 128 would be paid. I am glad i missed it, because it means i just got a nice surpise!

:grin:
Hi Theo,

first i thought the same but when checking the posts here and at the KiloHearts forum i thought it would be free.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Return to “Soundware”