Virus TI user GAS on Ultranova....

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have a Virus TI desktop, M3 (with Radias EXP card) plus a impluse 49. Recently, I tried to play around with the Ultranova and I pretty in love with it. Especially the editor (youtube showed me) and the touch knobs. However, with just 30mins or so of playing, I didn't make up my mind to go or not go.

Question : Is the Virus TI already outperformed every aspect of the Ultranova? Or not a big deal to have another synth like this ?

Appreciate any input from you guys!

Cheers!
Cowby

From what I know the TI is in a different league from the UltraNova.

I've played around on the UltraNova.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

cowby wrote:Hi,

I have a Virus TI desktop, M3 (with Radias EXP card) plus a impluse 49. Recently, I tried to play around with the Ultranova and I pretty in love with it. Especially the editor (youtube showed me) and the touch knobs. However, with just 30mins or so of playing, I didn't make up my mind to go or not go.

Question : Is the Virus TI already outperformed every aspect of the Ultranova? Or not a big deal to have another synth like this ?

Appreciate any input from you guys!

Cheers!
Cowby
I have the Virus TI2 Polar and x2 Ultra Novas.. i bought another Ultra Nova just for more parts as i love the sound. I wish Novation had made the Ultra Nova 4 part or more cause the sound appeals more to me than my Virus. The Virus is a great sound but the Ultra Nova's get more use. I hope Novation considers producing a new Synth with more parts/polyphonic in future.

Rob

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”