Anyone use this effect?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I heard it was good. :hihi:
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:I heard it was good. :hihi:
i installed it recently, but can't seem to find it in my list of plug ins. maybe I should try it on a mono track. :)
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Every day! I really like all stuff from that company.
Everybody knows that their plugins are amazing!

It's sounds awesome. At first. But it's just more pseudo-analog ear candy. Sure, it opens up the soundfield and rocks the dynamics at first, then the headaches start. And the nausea.

Classic symptoms of overstimulated analog aurativitis. If I weren't feeling so dizzy and lived in or outside the EU, I'd being selling mine in the marketplace right now at a huge profit.

But, hey, it's an industry standard and when used only on the drum bus won't make you too sick. So, I say buy it! Not now tho. Wait for my sale at a sick price in the marketplace.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

I think it sounds like shit. I prefer the other one.

Looks good on their website like how it emulates every 1 and 0 of the software emulation of the analog hardware but it requires two ilok3 and to be always logged into the erver to keep it unlocked.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:I think it sounds like shit. I prefer the other one.
So you're one of those fanboys -- you would like the other one. :roll:

Hmm, its really designed for n00bs who dont know how to do this the better way
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Seriously? I've been using this one since way before it was cool. I might even have written it; I forget sometimes.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

xx JPRacer xx wrote:I think it sounds like shit.
You obviously didn't RTFM :roll:

I heard That Producer uses This Effect on That Plugin to get That Sound. Is this true and if so, where can I find That Preset for it so I can sound just like him?
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

I stopped using it when I upgraded to a x64 DAW. I wish they would hurry up and re-compile it. I miss it!
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

^this

Im still waiting on the x64 mac version that uses zero delay feedback filters

I would love to use this effect, but it doesn't work with this DAW.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I got the free Computer Music version, but it's not as useful as the full version as it has the audio output disabled.

Return to “Effects”