Embertone's "Sensual" Valentine's Day Release (later today)

Official support for: embertone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Sensual Sax from Embertone is the only digital instrument that might actually come close to matching my sex appeal. Plus now I can harmonize!"
-Sexy Sax Man
Sometimes you just want to put it in your mouth and blow. But when a reed gets worn or your arms get heavy, your sensual nature can outlast even the swankest saxophone. What's a swinging lover like you to do?

Enter Sensual Saxophone - the digital solution to sax saturation. Tease the sound at the start for a caress of the ear, and then blow a long note that busts below the belt. With the sentimental setting of sensual sax, you'll always have the right accompaniment for an evening that echoes with pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TE7pplQGzg

Happy Valentine's Day! More details to follow later today :roll:

-Alex and Jon
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

;)

Sax for Sex vol. 52
:)

Sometimes you just want to put it in your mouth and blow.
:scared:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

It's out! We added a walk-through video as well. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ULU6hPJRw
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Sounds great :tu:

+1

Awesome!
Always look on the bright side of life

The very first short recording I did with this was just awesome.

Incredibly good!

Edit: please note the original date of the OP, don't mean to be misleading, sorry. but I'm a fan and wanted to say so :)

I picked this up last year on sale for a mere $10 and even at $20 it's IMO an insane deal. No it doesn't work in every situation, it has a very distinct sound, but sax is one of the hardest instruments to make a really good plugin for and in the right situation, this is just great. Huge props

Return to “Embertone”