Revolution of Sounds Vol.1 Synapse DUNE Soundset / OUT NOW

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DG is current

CA5000 sounds were always free, all my synth sounds were until Dune came out.

i was out of line. Edit.
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheoM wrote:No one allows patch banks to be resold
Well, I do, as of today. And so does LinPlug.
TheoM wrote:Oh and for anyone who cares, because of the OT, i am going to buy Dune which i do not own, and then buy the Op's bank when i have the $$. That's an 100% public promise from me.
Don't forget to buy mine and Aiyn Zahev's Tundra banks at the same time.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Well since i am going to be broke for a few weeks can i buy yours next month ? :hihi:

i will want some dune banks for sure anyway.. but am a little skint.. number one priority right now is Realitone realivox and i have to put that on the back burner for a few weeks to keep my promise to OP.. so yours come after that, although i don't know how my posting affected your stuff :hihi:

ps linplugs patchbank resale fee is a little exotic for my taste.

TheoM wrote:Well since i am going to be broke for a few weeks can i buy yours next month ? :hihi:
Deal!
ps linplugs patchbank resale fee is a little exotic for my taste.
I agree, especially since they had split most Albino soundsets into two. But they are gone now, just like Albino.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

TheoM wrote:Well since i am going to be broke for a few weeks can i buy yours next month ? :hihi:

i will want some dune banks for sure anyway.. but am a little skint.. number one priority right now is Realitone realivox and i have to put that on the back burner for a few weeks to keep my promise to OP.. so yours come after that, although
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 43#5244643 :)

My Dune license is NFR so you could not get that one... :D

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

However i could indeed buy a second hand copy of dune. if it's NFR, but $70, why not? it's the same as buying it for $139, and getting $70 for it in a few years. There i make exceptions. And since synapse are in the EU, if the official judegment becomes official law as some explain, then i would sell the synapse account anyway.

That said, i paid 139 for dune once, synapse had a $99 sale shortly after, had my brief move to reason, and lost money on it, now am about to buy it again at 139. I have no probs supporting synapse, they are good peoples, but, if the OP is happy with me spending money on his massive banks instead, massive i do have, and really DO like his audio demos for his massive banks, then i would be thrilled to do that. I will wait to hear his response.

I think ingo means his is nfr cos he got it for beta testing.

oooh i want to be a beta tester.. I am actually a really good one :)

Audiofreak22 wrote:Quality ? Judge for yourself

To be honest i'm not worried about the quality of UXS :)
I personally like your soundwork since a longer while, specially your Virus TI and Massive patches. In my eyes creative and solid work :tu:

Cyforce wrote:
Audiofreak22 wrote:Quality ? Judge for yourself

To be honest i'm not worried about the quality of UXS :)
I personally like your soundwork since a longer while, specially your Virus TI and Massive patches. In my eyes creative and solid work :tu:
Thanks ! i like yours as well :) We should tweak something in the future :D

A collab bank? that would be very great :)

have edited all the unnecessary offensive stuff..

on track to buy dune and the bank, just waiting for one thing.

cheers

We will see :)

THX for cleaning :D

? i bought Dune, the other day, so now just waiting for next cheque and will buy as promised. No need to doubt :)

Return to “Instruments”