What happened to insertpizhere?

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What happened to insertpizhere?

The website is down for a few days already... :cry:

i hope , i wish he is ok in real.

that really is bad news. he was away for a couple months last year and i got worried but then he reappeared, but now hes vanished again and its been far longer.

i hope its simply that his band got real busy.

The plugins are available at google code, though:

http://code.google.com/p/pizmidi/

- Mario

not all of them tho, especially not midichords and midilooper, unless i missed them.

itd be cool if we could find a site to put them all, and include some previous versions as i had issues with the latest midichords for instance.

i really hope hes ok and just distracted. hard not to worry.

Hi, is it possible that together we have all his plugins?
Does KVR have the ability to host VST archives, even temporarily?

Really do hope he is OK.

Cheers, Eanna

his twitter and facebook have been cold for awhile

hope he just taking a break from the net
miedex

Anyone has midiChords 1.2.2? I've got a keyfile for it, but didn't download the latest version. Or anybody knows what was added/improved in 1.2.2 over 1.2.1?

Me too, I really do hope Piz is doing just fine.

Hello everybody, and thanks for your concern. I am fine, but busy with work and two kids... planning to do anything after the kids go to bed is a lost cause. Most weekends I've been playing upright bass in a traditional Irish band.

Anyway, the website is back. I registered it for 10 years in 2003, and when it was time to renew I had a hard time convincing the registrar that I was the same person who registered it. Now it's registered until 2023.

I plan to catch up on KVR and fix the hanging notes in midiChords, but you may need to be patient...
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

being patient is easy, thinking you might be dead is kinda a drag.

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

and you really had me this time, with the web page going down. grrrrr.

im working on a video of my setup now that ive switched to reaper and midichords and i was gonna get all somber and tributey about you and your contributions.

Hi, PIZ
Glad to hear from you and see you around (or not so far) ;)

Really great to hear you are ok piz !

Oh my, you are ok, thank goodness. I can wait for any update.

I'm glad to hear that insertpizhere is OK.

Playing upright bass in a traditional Irish band sounds like a nice gig. Although dragging a doghouse bass up a flight of stairs can be a real challenge.

Hi Inspiz, thanks for back.

Return to “Insert Piz Here”