Omnisphere Horizon | The Unfinished - New multis demo

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello KVR!

Omnisphere Horizon is now on sale!

Omnisphere Horizon is a collection of 128 patches aimed at hybrid cinematic scoring and deep electronica.

Deep, modulating basslines; evocative and dynamic synth sequences; dramatic and blissful soundscapes; hard-hitting, punchy synth basses; and many other expressive and essential sounds.

Omnisphere Horizon provides you with a deep and flexible, cinematic sound canvas. Whether you're writing minimalist underscore in the shadow of Harry Gregson-Williams and Sean Callery, or intense electronica in the vein of BT and Jon Hopkins, you are bound to find a huge amount of inspiration in this soundset.

Omnisphere's organic and analogue soundsources are at the heart of this soundset, as are its magnificent modulation capabilities and hugely creative arpeggiator. And most of the patches have some really cool features programmed into the modwheel - so push that modwheel!

Omnisphere Horizon is available for £19.99. There is also a free demo available.

Check out the video walkthrough below to hear a few sounds in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9hfOzpHV6I
Last edited by synaesthesia on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

i'm guessing the price will be prohibitive...i mean, getting hugh grant in to do the video voiceover is a cost that i'm sure you will need to pass on to the customer, no ??

Hahaha!

You cheeky sod. :)

Pre-release discount available??
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Uh yes, well, uh, sounds good, but uh, I hope you know that it's customary that the first 48 hours of release should be, uh, free to KVR readers...that's what most, uh, sound developers are doing now. Can't wait to try it...

I'll have you know they are mostly "erms" not "uhs" thank you very much! Hopefully, I'll iron them out by the next release video. :)

There will be a discount for existing customers, plus a small demo pack for all to try out. But no general early adopter/pre-release discount I'm afraid.

Price will be £19.99.

Well I think Hugh Grant is dreamy. :love:

synaesthesia wrote:Hahaha!

You cheeky sod. :)
well that only covers the lower register...it's driving me mad trying to work out who you sound like higher up

if i work it out do i get a discount ?? :hihi:

Only if I agree wholeheartedly and do not feel utterly humiliated.

Good luck!

synaesthesia wrote:Only if I agree wholeheartedly and do not feel utterly humiliated.

Good luck!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't worry, i'll probably realise it's one of my mates or suchlike....no chance of you verifying that :D

I'll have to listen to these. I need more Omnisphere sounds for scoring!

Omnisphere Horizon is now on sale guys!

128 patches aimed at hybrid cinematic scoring and deep electronica. Check out the first post in the thread for more details.

Enjoy the lovely demo tracks below.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/se ... e-horizon/

Excellent, my money is yours.

Arglebargle wrote:Excellent, my money is yours.
Music to my ears. ;)

Congrats on the release! Good to have a walkthrough video, but maybe isn't it a bit too long? :)
Last edited by audiothing on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Return to “Soundware”