iLectric Piano for iPad Now Available

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

iLectric Piano for iPad Now Available

The first studio-quality electric piano app

ImageImageImageImage

iLectric for iPad, the first studio-quality electric piano app for iPad, offers over 40 classic electric pianos, electric grands and clavinets, all carefully sampled from the original instruments. From clean and icy-cool to sharp and staccato to growling and distorted, iLectric Piano faithfully recreates the gamut of classic electric piano sounds - tones heard on countless hit songs, iconic jazz recordings and classic rock albums.

Watch the iLectric for iPad video or listen to some of the audio demos.

EP Paradise
You get multiple versions of "EP" and "Wurly," which were sampled from the two most iconic electric pianos of all time. And there are three different Clavinets in the collection, giving you many variations of the funkiest of all keyboards. And that's just the beginning. iLectric Piano is expandable via in-app purchase to add another 22 vintage and modern keyboards to your collection.

Modern Modulation
In addition to the incredibly accurate reproduction of each instrument's original character and sound, we provide you with some modern tools to make the sounds your own. We added a powerful effects section to give you the creative tools to take the original sounds to a completely new level of originality and unique auditory bliss. And they're easy to use.

Hit Record
Capture spur creative playing and musical ideas with its onboard MIDI recorder. Finished recordings can be exported as WAV or m4a audio files via file sharing, email, and the copy function. For added convenience and control, iLectric Piano's parameters can easily be assigned to be controlled externally via MIDI.

Triple Play
You can play iLectric Piano three ways: right from your iPad with the onscreen keyboard, with a dedicated MIDI controller like iRig KEYS designed specifically for mobile musicians, or with a standard MIDI controller and MIDI interface like iRig MIDI.

Key Features
  • 19 world-class, multisampled electric piano and electronic keyboard instruments
  • Expandable library of 22 more studio-quality instruments with our Electric Piano Expansion Pack, available via convenient in-app purchase
  • Get a FREE bonus instrument, "Wurly Stage Chorus," by registering an iRig KEYS or iRig MIDI with IK Multimedia
  • Effects section allows 4 simultaneous effects: 3-band EQ, Reverb, Overdrive and one of 5 modulation effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo and AutoPan
  • Full-featured recorder section with overdub and quantize
  • Audio/Visual metronome with tap tempo
  • Export recordings as WAV or m4a audio files via File Sharing, email, or Copy
  • Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change support
  • Low-latency for real-time playing
Pricing and Availability

iLectric Piano App for iPad is available for $19.99/€15,99 on the App Store. iLectric Piano comes with 19 high-quality electric piano sounds. More piano sounds can be added with the Electric Piano Expansion Pack, which includes 22 instruments and is available as an In-App Purchase for only $9.99/€8.99.

More Resources:
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wish you guys would finally add Audiobus to your products. It's a shame really, because your apps sound good, but unless you're using them for live performances, they're rather useless in a recording scenario.

I'm sure others will agree with me that your sales would increase tremendously if you had Audiobus support and your apps would play along nicely with others.

We've stated many times that we will have Audiobus coming. We have had the SDK and are working on it. We don't work on one thing at a time, we're not serial.

Edit - leaving it at that. Keeping this relevant. If you haven't "given up on IK" as you've stated elsewhere I'm more than happy to continue the conversation with you directly via PM and we can move on with this thread.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do you have a link to one of the sampletank cubasis videos? That sounds like a good trick that I would like to be able too do.
Instant human just add coffee

Any questions about this product's release? Listen to the audio demos, I was floored by them. They sound fantastic. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/il ... ipad-audio

I can't front, i was excited about this and was gonna buy when i got home, until i realized it was an IK release....i hope they get everything working soon with audiobus/background noise, etc...
I got burned with the ipiano app, sounds terrific, but it will not work with anything else without distorted audio, so i can't use it except for just messing around.
Hopefully this will all be resolved soon, as I will definitely purchase this, until then.....:(

Do you have a ticket number for the noise problem? That doesn't seem like a known issue I've seen, so I'm sure support can help you out.

iLectric Piano for iPad video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOsWGMW5FDI

Looks like another fantastic product. Definitely on the 'to buy' list.

Keep up the good work,

Carey

Thanks! I think the audio demos sound great too, give those a listen here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/il ... ipad-audio

Or directly on SoundCloud; http://soundcloud.com/ikmultimedia/sets/ilectric

Why is polyphony not posted in the specs ever? Sheesh... That's huge. Polyphony is a big deal. I'm not getting burned on another mobile piano app without knowing that first...

Since its IOS I don't wanna hear, we'll its different according to device.

That's fine but put out a little table listing the IOS device and how much polyphony one can expect.

When its not mentioned in the initial specs that are published it makes me think "hmmm... trying to hide something??"

Nothing to hide, and we'd love to do that little table thingy, but it varies a lot more than just based on sound. Any FX? Any apps running in the background? This will run the same as SampleTank and iGrand Piano do, feel free to download the free version and try it out for yourself.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

So, 16 notes on an iPad 3 then.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

ObiK wrote:Nothing to hide, and we'd love to do that little table thingy, but it varies a lot more than just based on sound. Any FX? Any apps running in the background? This will run the same as SampleTank and iGrand Piano do, feel free to download the free version and try it out for yourself.
I guess I read it too fast. I didn't see that a free version was available. I'll give it a go.

ObiK wrote:Nothing to hide, and we'd love to do that little table thingy, but it varies a lot more than just based on sound. Any FX? Any apps running in the background? This will run the same as SampleTank and iGrand Piano do, feel free to download the free version and try it out for yourself.
As of now 1pm GMT 15th feb, there is no free version in the uk App Store
Instant human just add coffee

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”