MuLab 5.0.39 (pre-release)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I won't say either then :)...should it make a difference?

Click the plus sign on the tracks to the left and click Add Track then drag your midi info from microtonic to the arrangement view area..in that same track.

Obviously it does. :roll:

:shrug:

Better wait for some input on this ! have no idea about Mac version.

I know how it's supposed to work... it works fine in Logic. That's why I'm asking here. I have 3 drum plugins that do drag and drop of midi patterns, I'd like to see if I could get at least one working in MuLab. That's great yours works...

:shrug:

Sorry assumed you were a nube as i am :oops: should be sorted soon.

Is it just me or have tooltips stopped working in 5.0.39? Fresh install, except for user settings...

I don't see anything wrong in M5.0.39 here. What system are you on?

mutools wrote:I don't see anything wrong in M5.0.39 here. What system are you on?
Win7 Pro.

Could it be something in my user settings files?

Tooltips that didn't come up were e.g. db readouts on rack meters, type icons in browser.

robenestobenz wrote:Win7 Pro.
Just tried it on Win 7 Home 64 bit, all fine here.
Could it be something in my user settings files?
I don't think so.
Tooltips that didn't come up were e.g. db readouts on rack meters
Oh, there never was such tooltip up to now, also not in M4.
type icons in browser.
I don't understand. 'Type icons' in a tooltip in the browser?? How do you mean?

Possibly the browser 'what' buttons? Mine work ok

Ah yes those, of course. So strange that they don't show tooltips on your system, robenestobenz. No idea what's going on. Anyone else having the same issue?

No problems here
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

mutools wrote:Ah yes those, of course. So strange that they don't show tooltips on your system, robenestobenz. No idea what's going on. Anyone else having the same issue?
A bit more detail on this. I can get the tooltips to display by right clicking on a widget, sometimes this works on the first right click, sometimes it takes a few more- seems random. if I right click repeatedly the toolkit will always display. After this, tooltips will work for anything I hover over, as long as I move from one tooltip enabled widget to another quickly. If the cursor hasn't been over a tooltip enabled widget for a little while, tooltips stop working again.

Sorry, I meant rack volume sliders, not meters.

robenestobenz wrote:
mutools wrote:Ah yes those, of course. So strange that they don't show tooltips on your system, robenestobenz. No idea what's going on. Anyone else having the same issue?
A bit more detail on this. I can get the tooltips to display by right clicking on a widget, sometimes this works on the first right click, sometimes it takes a few more- seems random. if I right click repeatedly the toolkit will always display. After this, tooltips will work for anything I hover over, as long as I move from one tooltip enabled widget to another quickly. If the cursor hasn't been over a tooltip enabled widget for a little while, tooltips stop working again.

Sorry, I meant rack volume sliders, not meters.
Looks like you have not enought power for the UI.
Try to decrease the number of audio cores in the audio settings.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already gave that a try. Project is only using ~25% CPU anyway. Weird!

Return to “MUTOOLS”