free BIGTONE soundset for synth1

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

carrieres wrote:discovery from discodsp import nord lead sound and can morph between 4 sounds afair
it does, and it does that well. however, it doesn't sound like a nordlead 1/2 at all. it's a capable synth from what i know from the demo, but a nordlead sounds totally different, in this regard, comparing all nordlead-like vst's, synth1 is by far the closest...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

brok landers wrote:
carrieres wrote:discovery from discodsp import nord lead sound and can morph between 4 sounds afair
it does, and it does that well. however, it doesn't sound like a nordlead 1/2 at all. it's a capable synth from what i know from the demo, but a nordlead sounds totally different, in this regard, comparing all nordlead-like vst's, synth1 is by far the closest...
Indeed! So much that some NordLead1/2 users asked me if I can make an opposite (Synth1 to NL) converter!

Of course, it can't be done, the Synth1 is much more complex.

Beautiful bank.

Thanks brok

:)

Moving back up to visibility just because people should not miss this one. Great set! Many thanks Brok. I love the BigTone Alchemy mobile banks I own too.

I love Xenos's Dubstep presets too even though just 35 presets.

I'm starting on #36 for personal use to add more Dubstep presets, but if I can finish up another 35 quickly enough, I'll email Xenos and see if he likes them and would want to redistribute with his. 35 is a small sound bank. All of his are very usable.

Synth1 is just so easy to pull really good sounds out of. Pulling sounds the likes of BigTone requires some really awesome talent though.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

thanks!
i would actually like to know, how many have downloaded the set. as i uploaded the set on kvr, is there a way kvr can tell me? i don't see any download counts on the download page... but i'm a noob on this...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

Upload it at Patch Arena. They have a DL counter.

Kriminal wrote:Upload it at Patch Arena. They have a DL counter.
yes, but i have already uploaded the set here on kvr, so i would never get the real numbers... i was hoping there was a way on kvr for the uploader to see the download counts for each downloadable set... :?
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

brok landers wrote:yes, but i have already uploaded the set here on kvr, so i would never get the real numbers... i was hoping there was a way on kvr for the uploader to see the download counts for each downloadable set... :?
Why not do a poll? "Have you downloaded Brok's 2013 Synth 1 bank?"

For a generous contributor, I'd forgive the self-serving poll... :)

A little late to the party but I just wanted to say thanks for this generous gift. Like all the best preset banks (and this one is on a par with Nolwenn/Hakey's classics) it makes me want to not use presets but to actually learn how to program those sounds myself. Well, if I could manage ONE sound that is as much fun to play as your trombone presets I would be happy so I guess I'll be leaning on your talents a while longer.

brok landers wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Upload it at Patch Arena. They have a DL counter.
yes, but i have already uploaded the set here on kvr, so i would never get the real numbers... i was hoping there was a way on kvr for the uploader to see the download counts for each downloadable set... :?
Thankyou messages X 297 = downloads :(

This is indeed an exceptional set of patches. I'd like to second the trombone patches as real standouts of the bunch. :) Thank you for sharing your efforts.

Breeze wrote:
brok landers wrote:yes, but i have already uploaded the set here on kvr, so i would never get the real numbers... i was hoping there was a way on kvr for the uploader to see the download counts for each downloadable set... :?
Why not do a poll? "Have you downloaded Brok's 2013 Synth 1 bank?"

For a generous contributor, I'd forgive the self-serving poll... :)

That's a good idea Breeze...

Here ya go...

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 89#5248789

:)

Really good set.

You are very talented and I give you my appreciation for all the patches you designed.

Synth1 is very capable, even if its old.

Dont forget it gets about 1% cpu time so that makes and advantage for it.

BTW The trombone preset is amazing, I am using some jazz midi to test it and it sounds very dynamic.

In general, very good pads, its astounding what you did!

Congrats.

Just love these sounds from Bigtone. I have bought some for other synths and I can listen to his pads for hours. I really hope he will create a bank for SynthSquad from DCAM sometime in future. I really love that synth for it's raw sound.

Anyway keep up the good work!

Kind regards

hey, just realized some still post nice words here, so thanks again, have fun with the set, that's what it's there for... :)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

Return to “Soundware”