Problem with multiple instances of Z & HZ in Nuendo

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since I've gotten a new computer, I've been working on more projects where my VSTi's stay online and I've been using more of them. I've been working in Nuendo 5.5.4 64-bit in W7-64 Pro.This week I've been using multiple versions of Zebra and ZebraHZ and sometimes when I open a new instance of either they don't produce any sound. This seems to happen more often with ZebraHZ. I've checked the audio and MIDI routing multiple times and everything checks out, even the activity LED in Zebra. With Zebra, the workaround is to close and reopen the project and then new instances will work. but this doesn't work with Z-HZ. This current project is using 6 instances of Zebra.

AFAIK the versions of Zebra I'm using are the last ones before the open beta started (v2.5.3 for both). I've got too many dependencies right now to take a chance with the betas. Has anyone else experienced this?

I recommend that you at least update to the current release versions. :wink:

This bug is fixed already, not sure if in the latest release version or if it was later in one of the betas.

Fritze wrote:I recommend that you at least update to the current release versions. :wink:
Oops! I thought I had the latest... Where can I get the 2.5.4 for HZ? Thanks!

Breeze wrote:
Fritze wrote:I recommend that you at least update to the current release versions. :wink:
Oops! I thought I had the latest... Where can I get the 2.5.4 for HZ? Thanks!
Log into your account on our support website (set one up if you don't already have one). Unfortunately that's currently the only way to supply soundbank downloads for us...

The 64-bit MIDI bug in large projects has been fixed a while ago, we can't wait to be ready for release (few more niggles need attention) :)

Thanks guys! Installing...

...and fixed! :tu:

:)

Return to “u-he”