Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold u-he Diva to Quadron. Super fast payment, thanks!

Sold u-he ACE to SLiC. Super fast payment, thanks!

Sold 1973 to Skorpius. Friendly transaction and fast payment. Thanks also to Stillwell Audio for providing the facilites for a hassle free transaction. :D
Last edited by hesnotthemessiah on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

bought FabFilter Saturn from @Daedal and everything went quite well. Thank you! :)

Sold The Rocket to Skorpius. Recommended! :tu:

Bought GForce Oddity from user hangman85, very nice communications. There were some technical problems at GForce's end during the product registration but he corresponded with the developer and helped resolve them. Recommended seller.

Bought Zebra 2.5 from Taoist, nice guy to deal with, smooth transaction, trustful member ! :)

Bought Unique from Frank001. Perfect! :tu:

sin night wrote:Sold The Rocket to Skorpius. Recommended! :tu:
Bought Stillwell Audio's The Rocket from sin night. I can absolutely recommend this seller and am grateful for the smooth transaction.

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Sold 1973 to Skorpius. Friendly transaction and fast payment. Thanks also to Stillwell Audio for providing the facilites for a hassle free transaction. :D
Bought Stillwell Audio's 1973 from hesnotthemessiah. I can absolutely recommend this seller and am grateful for the smooth transaction.

Sold Scarbee Pre- and Jay-Bass to Burillo.

Flawless transaction! Definitely a recommended buyer. :tu:
Blue Phase Music

Just bought Uhbik from Jezav. Super fast and easy transaction. Highly recommended seller.

Thanks again!

audientronic wrote:Just bought Uhbik from Jezav. Super fast and easy transaction. Highly recommended seller.

Thanks again!
Just sold Uhbik to audientronic. Payment was very fast and and the transaction could not have gone more smoothly. I would highly recommend dealing with audientronic, too. Thanks!

4lb Kitty wrote:Sold Scarbee Pre- and Jay-Bass to Burillo.

Flawless transaction! Definitely a recommended buyer. :tu:
Recommended seller :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

bought FabFilter Twin2 from @dusty angel and transaction was smooth as ever. Thank you!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”