new audiobus ready apps released- Listing Here

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+1
But I'm "plus one-ing" your comment, so don't get mad...

Chordbot and DXi FM just got on the bus...

peanut_gallery wrote:Chordbot and DXi FM just got on the bus...
I picked up DXi FM because it seems to be the only FM synth for the iPad that uses Audiobus.....and because it is inexpensive. I have to say that I was disappointed. The synth lacks the refinements and sound quality of better iPad synths...I guess you get what you pay for. ;-) I was hoping to be able to add some nice DX-sounding electric piano, bells, basses, etc. to my arsenal, but I didn't much like the sounds coming out of it..... :-(

Check out youtube or something to see what it sounds like and if you like the sounds before picking this one up--even if it has audiobus.

On a positive note, the developer is very responsive and has released a lot of updates, so maybe we just need to be patient. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(
Dave

Figure!

des wrote:Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(
I contacted them mid-december and they said "yes, ASAP". But now, I have some doubts. I'm wondering if Virsyn still exists.

Sans Nom wrote:
des wrote:Has anyone heard if VirSyn is going to put Addictive on the 'bus? For some reason I thought it was....but it's not.... :(
I contacted them mid-december and they said "yes, ASAP". But now, I have some doubts. I'm wondering if Virsyn still exists.
the forum is in"maintenance mode"for almost half a year now.Don't know what's going on with them.Would be a shame if they don't update the addictive synth cause it's one of my favorites.Sounds amazing!

Virsyn's web site seems to be still active with special offers till the end of Feb13 on its PC/MAc products. Maybe they just lost interest in Ios?
Instant human just add coffee

I hope not...Addictive is a nice tool to have.
Dave

Crabshack wrote:Would be a shame if they don't update the addictive synth cause it's one of my favorites.Sounds amazing!
I totally agree. It's a fantastic synth, one of the few apps I have (along with animoog and sunrizer) that competes very well with the VSTis I own. Plus it's easy to use and the built-in effects are great compared to other apps. I really like iVoxel too and this app really needs audiobus, it doesn't even have ACP at the moment.

Addictive Synth is, well, addictive. I love the randomize feature. Roll them bones and see what pops up next.

Keebo wrote:Addictive Synth is, well, addictive. I love the randomize feature. Roll them bones and see what pops up next.
This. ^^^

I knew it was good when I bought it, but over the past year I've realized it is REALLY good.
Dell desktop Win 10 /2012 MacBook Pro
Cubase Pro 10/Mixcraft 9

Amazeballs! Beatmaker 2:-)

Loopseque!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”