What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Alchemy vst

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

KVRist

384 posts since 17 Jun, 2012

Postby royaldeadman; Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 pm

So I just purchased the alchemy vst and tried uploading into maschine and it loads and works but the sounds dont all play right.

I don't know if I installed correctly.
something special

7714 posts since 15 Mar, 2002, from gone riding

Postby bluedad; Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:35 pm

moved to the Camel Audio forum;
you might need to provide more detail about your problem.
KVRAF

9613 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi,

When you say it doesn't sound right, what do you mean?

I tested Alchemy with the latest Maschine update last week, it's working fine here.

Are presets loading OK without an errors? Is the sound degraded? Stuttering? Any extra info you can think of will help us diagnose the problem.

Peace,
Andy.
KVRist

Postby royaldeadman; Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:41 pm

So I click on a sound and it plays the same sine wave for all sounds. The default load menu is blank and I can't load anything properly.
KVRAF

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks. It sounds like the content has not installed correctly, or not at all.

Are the preset names dimmed, and do they appear below a line marked "Presets to buy"? If that's the case this should be easy to solve.

The content is included in the additional files besides the plugin setup exe. These files have the file extension .CamelSounds and contain the presets and sample library.

To install the content:

1. Place all of the Camel Sounds files on the desktop:

1 x All Presets
2 x Factory samples
1 x Dream Voices
1 x Taste of Camel

2. If the files have a Camel icon double-click one of them

or

2. Run the plugin setup again

The add-on bank installer will start. Click next and it will unpack the contents to the proper location.

3. Restart your host and select File -> Scan For New Presets.

Let us know how you get on, thanks.

Peace,
Andy.
KVRist

Postby royaldeadman; Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:55 am

reinstalled the player along with all presets button and now a lot of the presets say cant find.

I bought with dream voices and the shows up but its a hassle trying to see what works and what doesnt work.

Does this sound right? All presets makes it so I dont have to do parts 123 right?

I hope you understand.
KVRAF

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 am

Thanks for the info, this is almost working now ...

royaldeadman wrote:reinstalled the player

But you purchased the full version of Alchemy, right? So you should install the full version of the plugin because it's got more features than Player (i.e. the advanced page of the GUI without activating demo mode, so you can edit presets, import your own samples).

You'll need to log in to your support account to get the full version if you haven't already. Click the "Win" link next to Alchemy. The file is named:

AlchemyWin-1-50-1.exe

along with all presets button and now a lot of the presets say cant find.

This is because the samples are missing.

I bought with dream voices and the shows up but its a hassle trying to see what works and what doesnt work.

Does this sound right? All presets makes it so I dont have to do parts 123 right?

"All Presets" contains only the presets, not the samples so you need to download & install all of the files for a working installation.

The missing file error message suggests that this is the problem - the samples have not been installed. The Camel Sounds files required to install the samples are:

AlchemyFactorySamplesPart1-1-06.CamelSounds
AlchemyFactorySamplesPart2-1-06.CamelSounds

AlchemyDreamVoicesSamples-1-50.CamelSounds

AlchemyTasteOfCamelSamples-1-50.CamelSounds

If you've already downloaded these files just place them on the desktop and double-click one of them to install.

Peace,
Andy.
KVRAF

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:20 am

Hi,

Did you get Alchemy + the content to work?

Peace,
Andy.
KVRist

Postby royaldeadman; Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Been real busy at work so not much time to deal with it. let me try tonight and get back to you.

So far the vst shows in maschine. Downloaded parts 1 and 2 and I think their is a 3 too. Plus my dream voices expansion.

So I click on each to install right? Which takes each a good 5 minutes or so. Then Open back up alchemy and it rescans instantly.

I think I'm getting close. It the scanning section it says my name and address. Is that right?
KVRAF

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Yes you need to download the Factory parts 1 & 2, along with the Dream Voices samples and Taste of Camel.

Make sure you also click the Download Presets button at the top of the page.

Place all files in the same folder.

Double-click one of them to install. Click next. It will take between 5 and 10 minutes.

Peace,
Andy.

Moderators: ZenPunkHippy, ugo, biomechanoid, Ben [Camel Audio]

Return to Camel Audio