What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

iLectric Piano for iPad Now Available

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Aural Chaos
KVRian

1025 posts since 31 Oct, 2002, from the high desert

Postby Aural Chaos; Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:06 am

I think he is saying the polyphony for this will be the same as for those other apps, so you can grab the free versions of those...
Scott Murrell
KVRist

426 posts since 25 Jun, 2010

Postby Scott Murrell; Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:29 am

---Anybody know what iap instruments you can buy with this app? I really like the ep demos and would like to buy this but going from app to app live is too time consuming and awkward for me so it I could purchse that great sax and some synth sounds that would be nice and would mean keeping it in the same app.
iPlogger
KVRist

429 posts since 27 Oct, 2011, from Pacific Northwest

Postby iPlogger; Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Regarding the polyphony, SampleTank and iGrand Piano are different. SampleTank has not yet been updated like iGrand Piano has. Will iLectric be similar to the current iGrand version in the way it deals with polyphony?

I am assuming the only IAP are electronic pianos. No other kinds of instruments.
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

3860 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:08 pm

iPlogger wrote:Regarding the polyphony, SampleTank and iGrand Piano are different. SampleTank has not yet been updated like iGrand Piano has. Will iLectric be similar to the current iGrand version in the way it deals with polyphony?

I am assuming the only IAP are electronic pianos. No other kinds of instruments.

SampleTank's next update will have polyphony improvements.

iGrand Piano and iLectric Piano will yield similar polyphony results.

All IAP are electronic pianos.
SampleTank 3 now shipping!
New T-RackS gear
iLoud portable Bluetooth speaker
It is impossible to prove your point through paraphrasing. You can quote me on that...
Keebo
KVRist

159 posts since 9 Nov, 2009

Postby Keebo; Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 pm

I must say, those sound clips sounded exceptional. Very tempting indeed.

Great job IKM.
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

3860 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Keebo wrote:I must say, those sound clips sounded exceptional. Very tempting indeed.

Great job IKM.

I was even taken aback when I was given them to upload and listened. That was before I had the app, which sounds just as great when playing it. Well the SOUNDS are good, my playing isn't really quite that good ;)
SampleTank 3 now shipping!
New T-RackS gear
iLoud portable Bluetooth speaker
It is impossible to prove your point through paraphrasing. You can quote me on that...
iPlogger
KVRist

429 posts since 27 Oct, 2011, from Pacific Northwest

Postby iPlogger; Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:20 pm

After months of thinking about it, I finally decided to start making a TB MIDI Stuff template today for iLectric. I had told Scott Murrell months ago in another thread this was possible and finally wanted to create a small example. Unfortunately one of the most important features for the sounds (the effects) are NOT accessible through MIDI so I can't make a template to set the effect. Though I can do program changes and change the knob values.

I would like to request an update to make the effect selections available to change through MIDI. Thanks.
miden
KVRist

177 posts since 18 Apr, 2009

Postby miden; Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Great app!! 4.5 stars...I also own iGrand Piano another 4.5 stars, and Sampletank for iOs, 3.5 stars on sounds, 4 stars on functionality.

I can run all three on my iPad 3 in Ultra Low latency along with the iOS musicplayer and another chart reading app (Unrealbook)

big BIG kudos to IK for these apps :clap:
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Mobile Apps and Hardware