What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Phuturetone Philteroid Support - Updated to v1.0.07

Talk about all things "Developer Challenge" related.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

User avatar
KVRian
 
600 posts since 8 Feb, 2012, from South - Africa
 

Postby Ichad.c; Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 am

Congarts Sasha!
KVRer
 
16 posts since 28 Aug, 2011, from Belgrade, Serbia

Postby Phuturetone; Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 am

Ichad.c wrote:Congarts Sasha!


Thanks Andrew! Your filter modules are the core of this plugin, so this little success is yours too. Congrats! :)
KVRAF
 
4412 posts since 16 Feb, 2005

Postby camsr; Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:28 pm

The filter type knobs (L-B-H) are resetting to B when I press stop in FL studio. Only those knobs do that.
Image
KVRer
 
16 posts since 28 Aug, 2011, from Belgrade, Serbia

Postby Phuturetone; Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:27 pm

camsr wrote:The filter type knobs (L-B-H) are resetting to B when I press stop in FL studio. Only those knobs do that.


Hi,

thanks for the report, but I wasn't able to reproduce that in FL Studio 10. It's strange that those controls are both reset to mid position, because their initialize states are opposite, L for Filter1 and H for Filter2. Does that happens with every instance of Philteroid you create, or just in one specific project? Maybe there's some automation that you accidentally recorded or maybe assigned them to Pitch Wheel of MIDI controller?

Best regards,
Sasha
User avatar
KVRian
 
582 posts since 29 Apr, 2012, from Mos Esley
 

Postby Endor-8o8; Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:59 am

Why does Philteroid is now shown as "no longer available" ?
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep."
User avatar
KVRAF
 
1604 posts since 7 Jan, 2004, from Earth

Postby Totolitoto; Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:05 am

Endor-8o8 wrote:Why does Philteroid is now shown as "no longer available" ?


Click on download:
http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2012/#dc12-6665

Cheers
David
User avatar
KVRian
 
582 posts since 29 Apr, 2012, from Mos Esley
 

Postby Endor-8o8; Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 am

Totolitoto wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:Why does Philteroid is now shown as "no longer available" ?


Click on download:
http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2012/#dc12-6665

Cheers
David


Thanks well I already have it but I was asking this because I thought maybe this great toy was going to get a major update an go payware, that would have explain the "no longer available" thing.
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep."
KVRer
 
1 post since 13 Mar, 2013

Postby synthgeezer; Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 am

OK, I'm an idiot. I downloaded the latest version (still says 1.0.01) and cannot get it to work in Studio One. Duh! Please open my mind so I can use this plug. I know what is, and ways to use it, I just can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!
KVRer
 
16 posts since 28 Aug, 2011, from Belgrade, Serbia

Postby Phuturetone; Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:57 pm

synthgeezer wrote:OK, I'm an idiot. I downloaded the latest version (still says 1.0.01) and cannot get it to work in Studio One. Duh! Please open my mind so I can use this plug. I know what is, and ways to use it, I just can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!


Hi,

Here's the latest version (1.0.05) that works in PreSonus Studio One:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25762796/Phuturetone/Offline/Phuturetone-PhilteroidVSTfx_%5Bv1-0-05%5D.zip

Cheers
KVRer
 
3 posts since 31 Mar, 2010

Postby NRJay; Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:58 am

Phuturetone wrote:Hi,

Here's the latest version (1.0.05) that works in PreSonus Studio One:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25762796/Phuturetone/Offline/Phuturetone-PhilteroidVSTfx_%5Bv1-0-05%5D.zip

Cheers


I assume this has worked for some people, never the less, on my system it simply does nothing.

I'm on a Win7 32bit machine with a licensed copy of Studio One 2.6.0.24200

I can load it, all controls work, sound goes through the channel, only the effect itself does nothing to the sound... Absolutely nothing has any effect.
It it me, or am I just out of luck?
KVRist
 
125 posts since 21 Jan, 2007

Postby overhishead; Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 am Re: Phuturetone Philteroid Support - Updated to v1.0.07

phuturetone, i love the idea of this plugin!

now i will RTFM though... found one at...

https://archive.org/details/synthmanual ... -manual-v1
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to DC Chat