Guess the Synth 17 : Divinity 170+ presets for DIVERSION : Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This one was .............. F.A.S.T :hihi:

Actually Ingo is right, I should have asked "How many different presets" were used in the demos, as there are indeed a few presets that were used both in the separate clips and the intitracks. But well, I did not think about this until I read his post :dog: . Next time I'll ask him how to make a real tricky "guess the synth" contest :)

So VitaminD for the Tour 1 you listed 27 instruments ( This global list I'm sure helped a lot of other contestants : Fair play :tu: ) but wrote ... 28 :shock:

Anyway this second game was a kind of "quick shoot and win" contest, and next time I'll try to find something with a little more suspense, for your intense joy.

So actually the results were :
  • Mysterioso SOulFunk 4
    Mysterioso Tribal 5
    Mysterioso CinemAntique 8
    Mysterioso Elektrosteps 6
    Tour 2 : 21
    Tour 1 : 27
For a total of 71 patches in the 6 different audio demos.

And, therefore, our third winner is : Irion Da Ronin :tu: Congrats to him :clap:

And btw the maximum of Diversion instances used to make a minitrack without having to freeze anything was : 8 ( And this is on my antique Quad Core 9650 machine, so this is for the urban legend saying that Diversion is Cpu intensive : Its not if you program it in an accurate way, or to try to phrase it better : No more, no less than a bunch of other synths I have used )

Thanks, again, to all for playing with us. :hug: :hug:

I hope there was a good balance between fun, information, fair play, interest, spirit, and ..... a journey thru sound.

LtZ
Last edited by Lotuzia on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

:shock:

Didn't expect that Lotuzia!
What a great way to get up from bed today!

Many thanks for the prize and for the game.

As some of you know, i'm passing by a bad economic situation, so i need to make patches for synths and to be creative to get some money and survive, due there is no job in Spain.
This gives me more chances to make more soundbanks for synthesizers, i'm preparing a website to sell my own soundbanks, which is the basic reason i'm collecting the most synths i got since i'm in KVR.

You did a great work with the patches.

Have a nice day, buddies. :)

Congrats IrionDaRonin :clap:

Thanks again Lotuzia for running these competitions it's been fun :)

Congratulation to IronDaRonin. :)

Now that the game is over it's time to purchase both Diversion and the soundset for me. :D

Lotuzia wrote:
So actually the results were :
  • Mysterioso SOulFunk 4
    Mysterioso Tribal 5
    Mysterioso CinemAntique 8
    Mysterioso Elektrosteps 6
    Tour 2 : 21
    Tour 1 : 27
Just checked my exact numbers. I was correct with the last 4 ones. Besides that I had 5 in the first one and 6 for the second one so 2 too much all together.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Congratulations Irion Da Ronin!

My result: 4

Thanks Lotuzia and Dmitry!

Have a nice day. :)

IrionDaRonin wrote::shock:

Didn't expect that Lotuzia!
What a great way to get up from bed today!

Many thanks for the prize and for the game.

As some of you know, i'm passing by a bad economic situation, so i need to make patches for synths and to be creative to get some money and survive, due there is no job in Spain.
This gives me more chances to make more soundbanks for synthesizers, i'm preparing a website to sell my own soundbanks, which is the basic reason i'm collecting the most synths i got since i'm in KVR.

You did a great work with the patches.

Have a nice day, buddies. :)
Congrats Irion, way to go buddy! :) :party:

Hi,

as promised i just ordered both Diversion and also this soundbank from Lotuzia. :)

The license for Diversion was delivered immediately (is a keyfile) and the soundset will hopefully arrive soon.

Installation of Diversion was dead easy as the demo version was alraedy installed which is identical to the full version. The difference is just that now i had to copy the keyfile into the installation folder. Worked like a charm. :tu:

Diversion is still at sale. The final price incl. VAT was 87.19 Euros.
The price for the soundset currently is 17.90 Euros (will be higher sometimes later AFAIK).

UPDATE:
Also received the soundset after short time. Thanks, Laurent!

Time to play now. :harp:

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Thanks for the words, buddies.

I'm glad to know that my ears are full working yet.

Have a really nice day everyone :)

Thanks Sches and Lotuzia :hug:

Congrats! If I ever want to give something away I'm hiring lotuzia and ingonator to set it up, haha.

Guess is a Guess is a Guess.

I would have liked to have won, but glad someone who needed it more than me got it at least!

Congrats, Irion! I hope my little list helped.. even if the count was slightly off.

Btw, Lotuzia, you had a same patch labeled once as a KEY and once as a LEAD in the different solo sets. And have 'loose' where it should say 'lose' in each.. just a heads up to make them a bit more polished looking. :hug:

Good work, all. :clap:

Congrats IrionDaRonin!

Congratulations Irion! Could you please check PM...

Thanks guys for the excellent game, it was a real pleasure. Wish everyone good luck! And thanks Laurent for great soundset and competition :tu:

grats Irion :)

Ingonator wrote:
Diversion is still at sale. The final price incl. VAT was 87.19 Euros.
The price for the soundset currently is 17.90 Euros (will be higher sometimes later AFAIK).

UPDATE:
Also received the soundset after short time. Thanks, Laurent!

Time to play now. :harp:

Ingo
Hi Ingo,

yes Divinity Intro Price is 17.9€ ( including all possible taxes) and it will be 25 after the intro price.

It contains around 176 new presets for Diversion.

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

VitaminD wrote:Guess is a Guess is a Guess.

I would have liked to have won, but glad someone who needed it more than me got it at least!

Congrats, Irion! I hope my little list helped.. even if the count was slightly off.

Btw, Lotuzia, you had a same patch labeled once as a KEY and once as a LEAD in the different solo sets. And have 'loose' where it should say 'lose' in each.. just a heads up to make them a bit more polished looking. :hug:

Good work, all. :clap:
A bit more free time now to answer to all :)

Yes Lose instead of loose.Its an error that I ALWAYS make :oops: :oops: :oops: Well its too late for the videos, when collaborating with some other companies, like Xils, we have an English editor to avoid all these little mistakes, and thats really a chance !

As for the too patches ( In Fusion ) these are very different patches, not derived one from another, but sharing a kind of culture : I've always liked all the synth patches used by keyboards wiz in the fusion styles, or in lots of funk//soul songs as well. To me, these ones also belong to one of the -not so- numerous Golden Ages of the synthesizer history. Listening to these guys participated into the birth of my interest for synthesizers, so thank you Mr Duke, Hammer, Wonder, Zawinul, and all the others.

So in all my soundsets you'll find some patches that try to capture, in a more or less accurate way, the essence of that era :)

LtZ

Return to “Soundware”