Rock Improv with Amplitube 3 and BFD

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://compusouth.net/music/021012.mp3

Rock improv with BFD, MiniMoogV and Amplitube3 in FL Studio with a Hamer guitar and drums and bass pecked out live with a Midi Keyboard.

Had a hard time getting the Line 6 Spider III 15 watt to give deep color to Amplitube3 like my old peavey blazer. Found out that the "Drive" not only adds distortion but bass to the output. Setting it to 8 and everything else to 0 or 1 is optimal in giving some umph and color to the amp sim.

Modelling amps are less cut and dry.

Any links to similar offerings by members appreciated!

Is BFD II worth the upgrade?

Thanks

Maybe you could bring down the bass just a little in the mix or apply a little EQ/compression/limiter to make the output level more consistent. Those drum parts sound pretty good. Were they all done on a keyboard? As usual, the guitar sounds very clear.

Good work :)

I will try that. I can obtain a decent sounding instrument but not a mix, unless it's by mistake.......but I am smart enough to not erase mix's until after a listen, so I can save the template.

Yes, I just tapped out the drums. I probably could have been a decent drummer, maybe session or something but I had to give it up at 14 or so because of neighbors. I am a left handed guitarist that plays right, so I have a weak picking hand and have to make up with some trickery with the left hand.

Thanks for letting me know the guitar sound is improving as always.

Greg

Return to “Music Cafe”