Please allow me re-introduce myself

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please allow me re-introduce myself, since I've been gone so long, and am now on SoundCloud... (btw, that techno-making assclown from Russia signed up under my name, which I had for a long, long time beforehand, on SoundCloud before I'd ever heard of it, so there's some other account name I can't even recall at the moment)

All songs downloadable, or full "albums" (.rar archives of many more songs that a free account on SoundCloud allows me) are available by clicking the ASCII kitty link in my signature.

Herein you will find great variety, madness, inexplicable sound design, polyrhythms and uneven meters, FSU glitch mayhem, a ballad with slide "guitar", binaural 3D fireworks and a great deal of spatial processing, and morphing physically modeled instruments. If for some reason you want to know what VSTs were used, most of the .mp3s have those listed in the metadata if you click on the file and select "properties" and click in the "details" pane.

If nothing else it provides me with great satisfaction seeing a chunk of my oeuvre sitting in one place on KVR, where many of them were created for the monthly contests and other such community-oriented activities, instead of scattered all over the place, and playable straight from the forum nowadays no less.

"Enjoy" - and forgive my indulgence, please.

I can't forget my favorite album art made by our own Voidoid Surrealist :love:

runagate - Merkin Fiberoptique

runagate - StageSweeper

runagate - Bower Pallid

runagate - Ghoulish Foreplay

runagate - Paul El Slax (homage to Polyslax)

runagate - Fizgig

runagate - Grotta della Pace Discothèques

runagate - Futz Schmucks Über

runagate - Elk Helmet

runagate - Ciselante Dirigible

runagate - Unilater, Multislacker

runagate - SceneStar

runagate - Peaking In Sponge

runagate - Nop Sled

runagate - Kowtow Balaclava

runagate - Fillip For Ghee

runagate - Schiamacachinnations

runagate - Goes Up Hard

runagate - Vagitus

runagate - {s}Narq Hunt

runagate - Quantum Entanglements

runagate - Haüs Slāvz

runagate - Unevenly Spread

runagate - Garbled Adaptation Screening

runagate - Wiggin' Out

runagate - Perception (doveraudio remix of song by justin3am and Jazzyspoon)

What Predictability? (cover of the "Full House" theme song using Jack Dark's Syntendo VSTi

izza man of welf and taste.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:izza man of welf and taste.
:lol:

I shoulda seen that coming.

BTW, you'll be happy to know that, despite ADHD essentially preventing my coder friend from ever finishing it, that damned ZiiEGG did indeed eventually get a wireless, multitouch, MIDI-outputting GUI application stuck into it and I used it for making music until I switched to their Android version and the boot thingee corrupted and, though physically fine, I couldn't figure out how to revert to the Zii OS or fix the Android one. I still have it here at my workbend, actually, damned company long since dropped support for it, though, and the eReader sequel seems to have gone splat as well.

Having been reminded by another KVRian's lullaby about Synodoia VST I recalled I made this 17:20 ambient track at the request of a (presumably rather crazy) a capella group. It contains binaural brainwave biofeedback to make your mind all tranced-out (results may vary).

runagate - Chorale Celestial

Wow! Yes, great to have all these here in one shot. Needless to say I'll be visiting and re-visiting your pieces. Thanks for this! :party:
Image Image

Hi runagate. Nice to see you,re back. 8)

So much music...
So little time ...
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

runagate wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:izza man of welf and taste.
:lol:

I shoulda seen that coming.
;)
BTW, you'll be happy to know that, despite ADHD essentially preventing my coder friend from ever finishing it, that damned ZiiEGG did indeed eventually get a wireless, multitouch, MIDI-outputting GUI application stuck into it and I used it for making music until I switched to their Android version and the boot thingee corrupted and, though physically fine, I couldn't figure out how to revert to the Zii OS or fix the Android one. I still have it here at my workbend, actually, damned company long since dropped support for it, though, and the eReader sequel seems to have gone splat as well.
its slightly possible ive got the installers for that, i'll have a look. still feel guilty about the shambles the company turned out to be.
Having been reminded by another KVRian's lullaby about Synodoia VST I recalled I made this 17:20 ambient track at the request of a (presumably rather crazy) a capella group. It contains binaural brainwave biofeedback to make your mind all tranced-out (results may vary).

runagate - Chorale Celestial
think i'll have a wander through some of this stuff at t'weekend...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

welcome back runny :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

I just listened to 6 or 7 of these. My favourites so far are Merkin Fiberoptique (great title), Saul El Pax, Unevenly Spread, and Perception.

Good work :)

great to read and hear from you again.
still listen to yr "biggie pearl" tracks with great pleasure from time to time.
great stuff...

cheers,
tl.

polyslax wrote:Wow! Yes, great to have all these here in one shot. Needless to say I'll be visiting and re-visiting your pieces. Thanks for this! :party:
Glad you like. I daresay you have about 20 trillion times more music than anyone else around here, and even my collection is likely rather incomplete by now!
thecontrolcentre wrote:Hi runagate. Nice to see you,re back. 8)
For the moment I am. Thanks. With me, you never know when I'll fall off the face of the earth.
folderol wrote:So much music...
So little time ...
Don't you worry about that... given the serenity of your music, I think the complete lack of stylistic consistency may upset your buzz, and I wouldn't want that. I jest not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcsXtiN8-UY

Sorry, your music reminded me of this -- don't know whether to love it or blow my f**king brains out.

Perfect.

8)

That is the record for most soundcloud links on one page without crashing for me. Must be a sign. Hi runagate :)
..what goes around comes around..

core wrote:welcome back runny :tu:
Thanks... Ronnie? I am terrible with names, but that's my best guess. ;)

I keep wondering how the state of the music-making ecosystem is but nothing seems to have changed much in the interim.

runagate wrote:
folderol wrote:So much music...
So little time ...
Don't you worry about that... given the serenity of your music, I think the complete lack of stylistic consistency may upset your buzz, and I wouldn't want that. I jest not.
I'll share a little secret if you promise not to tell anyone...
Sometimes I need a blast of pure mayhem to shake out the cobwebs.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”