ClipShifter version 2.0.0

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
ClipShifter 2.0.0 has been released at http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/clipshifter/. The changes from version 1.0.3 (part of the KVR DC 2012) include:

User Interface:

- Redesigned user interface.
- Optimized rendering.
- Adjustable waveform history viewer.
- Pause and reset button on waveform history.
- VU loudness output meter.

Controls and processing:

- Attack and Release time changed from a linear curve to a logarithmic attack and release curve.
- Harmonics control: Add even-order harmonics control to output.
- Preset control: Export current preset to text, and import/load clipboard contents to plugin.

ClipShifter is still released as a free plugin, but there is a paid option for $11.76 (USD) that adds the following features:

- 2X, 4X, and 8X oversampling
- Configurable 3-way crossover (with frequency and gain controls), solo buttons for each band, and control for processing selected frequency bands through the clipping algorithm (Low, Low+Mid, Mid, Mid+High, High, and All).

This is an excellent plugin - I am having great success with it. One thing with the zoom is it possible after zooming to scroll down to the bottom of the range?

Keith99 wrote:This is an excellent plugin - I am having great success with it. One thing with the zoom is it possible after zooming to scroll down to the bottom of the range?
That is a great suggestion. It is actually on my list for the next major revision. So the idea would be that you could zoom anywhere within the "volume" range.
I definitely think it is do-able.
Thanks for the suggestions, and keep 'em coming.

And incidentally, Sound Rider is a great plugin.

Matt

Just tried this plugin and it's really, really good. I'll probably get the paid version in the future to support you. Great job! :tu:

just bought :)

Return to “LVC-Audio”